civ5crazy's ui emod

civ5crazy

Chieftain
Credits:

-- <> DireAussie, magus424, csebal, BlakeTheGreat, Gairne, alpaca

Features:

-- <> Improved Notifications (v 6)

-- <> CsebMod - Extended Plot MouseOver Popup (v 2)

-- <> Great People Info (v 2)

-- <> Improved Build Queues (v 7)

-- <> Luxury Resource Display (v 3)

-- <> More Information - Top Panel (v 3)

-- <> Opened luxuries in diplomacy (v 3)

Support:

-- <> http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=389094

Compatibility:

-- <> Works with all mods unless they change the TopPanel,
CustomNotification, or NotificationPanel.

Attachments

• emod.jpg
    emod.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 1,279
  • emod1.jpg
    emod1.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 1,246
  • emod2.jpg
    emod2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,851
  • emod3.jpg
    emod3.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 1,133
  • EnHanced - UI (v 1).7z
    63.8 KB · Views: 454
Sounds great! It sure would be nice if one could see luxury or strategic resources that are available for trade without opening up dialog with each of the leaders. It could be a notice on the right or an extra panel on top (maybe a list of <resource - civ> pairs). Not sure how hard this would be to code.

Is there any way to put the progress toward your next great general on the main screen?

It's a great modpack, and it would be even better if the great person progress being added as well.

BTW, I think there's a bug around the auto queue feature. Whenever I purchase an unit in the city, it'll automatically add the unit into the production queue, so I have to cancel it every time.

Thank you to everyone that has tried our modpack so far it has been updated so enjoy.

Pazyryk your suggestion is great and will be something we look into.

DickieBear with the implementation of the great people mod it will now show great general progress under the great people tooltip on the toppanel.

ssaga we have added the great people mod we already was planning to so thanks for the suggestion. Also we will look into the queue bug as I have noticed it also.

I like this mod a lot. It's actually a compilation of several features that I've been trying to string together on my own. 2 problems, I'm not a programmer, and I'm working alone.

There is an issue with the buildqueue mod as you merged it; I believe DireAussie updated his released version with a fix, and there is another (modified) version in Economy Mod.

You can see a summary of the issue here, should be simple enough to fix. If you'd like to look at the changes I've made to it, feel free; They are:

• Production Pane (as in, part of the city screen that shows what is being built) only expands if at least 2 items are in the list (as in, the queue is being used)
  • Queue checkbox is entirely hidden. Always on, so no reason to show it.
  • Default click behaves as though the queue was not enabled (Even closes the production popup automatically). Shift-click appends the item to the rear of the queue. Ctrl-click appends the item to the front of the queue. Basically, functions exactly like the Civ4 queue.
You may also want to look into the Resource Info Panel rather than Magus424's Luxury Display; Aside from Magus apparently not wanting his display included in other mods, the AGS Info Panel is more detailed and includes all resources. ;)

We have fixed the production queue bug now so it should be good. The luxury deal I have tried Resource Info Panel the layout is good I just like to pull information quickly. We may implement his design it later versions.

There is an issue with the buildqueue mod as you merged it; I believe DireAussie updated his released version with a fix, and there is another (modified) version in Economy Mod.

You can see a summary of the issue here, should be simple enough to fix. If you'd like to look at the changes I've made to it, feel free; They are:

• Production Pane (as in, part of the city screen that shows what is being built) only expands if at least 2 items are in the list (as in, the queue is being used)
  • Queue checkbox is entirely hidden. Always on, so no reason to show it.
  • Default click behaves as though the queue was not enabled (Even closes the production popup automatically). Shift-click appends the item to the rear of the queue. Ctrl-click appends the item to the front of the queue. Basically, functions exactly like the Civ4 queue.
You may also want to look into the Resource Info Panel rather than Magus424's Luxury Display; Aside from Magus apparently not wanting his display included in other mods, the AGS Info Panel is more detailed and includes all resources. ;)

Top Bottom