Civilization depiction elimination thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
America I expected but I'm shocked to see Spain having got so far. I always thought their depiction here in Civ 6 was almost satirically stereotypical.

I think France should have won, I was shocked to see them eliminated so early.

Didn't vote yesterday and look at what I missed! Not sure America deserved #1 given that when implemented into gameplay they become one of the most effective ancient era conquerors.

Ah well. They deserved to be in the top 3 anyway.

Rankings are fine, I guess, but I think Spain deserved to win. Anyways, it was fun to participate! (And little question, will new Depiction elimination thread come with next civs?)

Rankings are fine, I guess, but I think Spain deserved to win. Anyways, it was fun to participate! (And little question, will new Depiction elimination thread come with next civs?)
Give it a few weeks after the new civs are released, so that players can identify strengths and weaknesses better (as well as the elimination threads not being bumped down by "relevant" threads).

I expect the next thread will not be allowed until post expansion one, and I think that a reasonable delay.

What was this elimination game actually about?

It was about the depiction of Civilizations in the game, like how accurate the game depictions were to the actual "Civ".

So Teddy Roosevelt America did beat colonial Spain... well, that's accurate indeed :p

Moderator Action: With America's victory :hatsoff: this thread is now closed.

Edit: Top post edited to add the final two civs to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom