Civilization V Funny screenshots

What shall we call it? :lol:

Attachments

• The Barringer Picchu or Machu Crater.jpg
    The Barringer Picchu or Machu Crater.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 1,720
It is obviously one of those rare space-machus with a secret laboratory that crash landed into the planet, thus causing a crater and +3 science

We are invincible! :lol: Revealed the map and found this going on in east Asia.

Boy, the Japanese must really not want to lose Shanghai. :lol:

Well just look at that spot! Oil and Aluminum! You'd be crazy to not hold that with all your might

I love the total lack of any AI settlement in North or South America. I imagine Europe and North Africa have been a constant bloodbath in that game.

@VenGyr:

If you have debug mode enabled then its as simple as Ctrl+Z to reveal the whole map. However, I don't remember how to enable debug mode as I've had it enabled now for awhile. :p A quick search should explain how to do it.

@Biologist:

Yeah, I've been playing as Carthage and have been at war with at least one civ constantly since about turn 50. Still dominating northern Africa though. :D Were just getting around to caravels so I imagine the colonization will begin shortly, Siam already has a stake in Australia.

This is a playtest for my Legendary Earth Mod by the way. ;)

Poor Gus. He has been so completely defeated, that he's is now bordering on delusional.

He is a Proud Swede with Viking Honor, thus of course he would be "delusional"... more like crushed actually :(

"Why lord hath thou forsook Vasa? Was I not doing your work?!"

He is a Proud Swede with Viking Honor, thus of course he would be "delusional"... more like crushed actually :(

"Why lord hath thou forsook Vasa? Was I not doing your work?!"

This is my 2nd game in a row where I have eliminated the fargle of modern warfare and I feel very very bad whenever I see that image.:(

Well at least in the 2nd one Stockholm provided me the Great Wall...

Spoiler :

They were my ally, and they gave me the horses when they finished the pasture. Free horses, and free influence! Thanks, Yerevan!

Top Bottom