[LP] Civilization VI: Leader Pass - Discussion Thread

Last edited:
From Twitter, I believe the roll out of the freebie is done gradually, so it may take a while before you get registered for it.
That’s helpful, but I wonder why? That seems so backwards to pick accounts to load it to first…I don’t claim to know how it’s best done but saying DLC releases for all on X day and time but then rolling it out at different times for those they are giving it to for free is…it feels weird idk

That’s helpful, but I wonder why? That seems so backwards to pick accounts to load it to first…I don’t claim to know how it’s best done but saying DLC releases for all on X day and time but then rolling it out at different times for those they are giving it to for free is…it feels weird idk
Because it's not up to Firaxis, it's probably a Steam thing.

The message on Twitter is:
"We are also aware of reports that some Anthology owners are not seeing Leader Pass in their Steam library. We're actively working to address this, but it may take some time. Please stay tuned for updates and thank you for your patience."

That doesn't mean they're gradually rolling it out... it means there's a problem and they don't know when it will be fixed.

Odd. The launcher is now recognising that there is a leader pass (I own 3 of 4 items of content, so base, XPs and NFP now, whereas before it was 3 of 3), but Steam has upped the price from £17.99 to £19.99.
the same

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ 6 Fans,

Firaxis has it back up to Gathering Storm with the 5 gig update. I have Caesar but no LP installed. Ed Beach and others on the live stream said that we will get the LP for free if we have all the DLC's. They are not going to go back on their word. Their system is crashing and getting the codes etc. to Steam and other game engine companies is going slower than expected and yes looks like there were major bug problems like giving us an update and it turns out to be Vanilla Base Game. How Funny.

As an update to others with the latest update my game via Steam account is running GS back to normal for me plus I have Caesar installed. When I first load the game it shows 3 out of 4 DLC's installed. Hope that changes at some point today.

Also...if I am a paying customer for LP right now...I would expect that I get my update long before all others who are getting it for free like the majority of us on this forum.

Brew God

Because it's not up to Firaxis, it's probably a Steam thing.
That’s fair, but unfortunately this launch is not going great. I’ll wait a week then and maybe I’ll get the DLC and for the 2K site to be up so I can finish linking for Caesar but it doesn’t look good for me sadly trying anything today

Top Bottom