Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Eagle Pursuit, May 11, 2020.
I would think with Trung Trac a general now, it would almost have to be Ba Thieu.
Even the Europe map can be a bloodbath with the wrong combination of spawning civs, let alone the tiny space Europe gets on the earth map. Playing on a Huge map would make things sooo much nicer.
Her Wikipedia page is barely three lines long, and she's still alive. I would say she has a 0% chance of appearing as a leader in Civ6.
Hopes for the free update:
- Allow airunits to be built in cities that have an airstrip tile improvement within it's boarders.
- Aerodome district gets a free airfighter unit upon completion or units produced in an Aerodome district get a free promotion.
- Allow citizens to work buildings within the district at +2 Gold +1 Amenity.
- Aerodome district provides +1 production to domestic trade routes to this city and +3 gold for international trade routes to this city.
- Airlifting only requires Aerodome district rather then Airport building.
- Hanger provides +50% production towards aircraft and/or +25% production or yeild to aid request projects in this city.
- Cities with an Airport generate +25% tourism to civilizations in the modern era. (Drop Movie Studio down to +25% too)
(This way, you get to build air units if you just have a military engineer and a flat land tile, or you can go ahead and build aerodome for better-experiance air units, but also passive bonuses from trade routes like all other speciality districts do and spots for citizens to work (up to +2 amenities) as well as bonuses towards a culture victory for +% tourism in that city and a bonus for the diplomatic victory too as hangers can help stockpile aid that would be airlifted to places in need.
- Long Swordsmen at Military tactics (or give Kevsur and Samuari combat bonuses at Gunpowder and dont go obsolite until replaceable parts - sort of like how the Nihang turns from a swordsmen to a musketman).
- Trebuchet (or give us a policy card towards seige and support units earlier into the game)
- Sambuca naval unit which provides movement to units information with it, as well as no penalty to the unit on the same tile embarking and disembarking, and attacking defensable distristics from the sea - upgrades into something then the Aircraft Carrier.
- Super Carrier - an information era upgrade of their Aircraft Carrier that has additional aircraft slots and provides combat bonuses to adjacent naval units.
I doubt this will be the case; but I hope we get an update to air-units/districts as they need some love and they are my favorite class of units in the game.
Otherwise the next best thing would be a free alternative leader as it's christmas! but unlikely.
I'm doubtful that we will get a new scenario in this month as we got Pirates only last free update and RD2 2 free updates before it; so I do think it will be a balance update or some other content.
Eitherway I'm looking forward to Monday to see what it is, and I don't mind how big or small it is; it's free after all!
Red Dead Redemption 2 updates? I don't think any cowboys are in the game.
*clears throat in Rough Rider Teddy*
Doesn't count. Didn't have Arthur Morgan in their unit.
I think the Llaneros are supposed to be South American 'Cowboys' if I recall?
But otherwise for clarification; RD2 means "Red Death season 2" in this case; but I could tell you were joking
North America by itself does not have enough civilizations for a TSL to work, at least on a standard map. The map would have to include South America as well.
Llaneros (Colombia and Venezuela)=gauchos (Argentina and Urugruay) =vaqueros (Mexico) =cowboys (U.S.A.)
In Brazil they are called "Vaqueiros", almost the same as Mexico. But there are also "Gaúchos" in Brazil, this name is given to those who live in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, the most extreme southern state in Brazil.
What about "Boiadeiro"? (I admit that I heard this word from Disco Elysium.)
It's practically the same as "Vaqueiro". Boiadeiro comes from "boi" (bull) and Vaqueiro comes from "vaca" (cow), they are basically cattle ranchers.
I wasn't aware of a Brazilian variant, at least in I'm assuming the Portuguese language.
I forgot that they are called gauchos in the southern part.
Well as for the AI after the Frontier Pass updates on Deity... it starts Space Project around 1000 AD. I need start learning how to play Civ 6 all over from the beginning.
Using the In-Game calendar as a temporal frame of reference is meaningless to me...I don't know why so many people use it. It has 0 impact on gameplay and rarely aligns with gameplay.
Argh! Typo, should be Ba Trieu
Maybe she should be a hero instead... But she would be interesting, and at least she's not Ba Thieu.
Giving the Christmas, the December update should be out around mid-December. If it is the case, by next Monday we should hear something from Firaxis. What are the most expected fixes and free content?
For me, I would rank the AI peace treaty bug (giving away all their cities for peace) as the most needed fix. Considering the time, any balancing of Babylon is highly unlikely.
A free scenario. If they give a free WW2 scenario, especially, it would be extremely popular with the Civ community. There's also a rumor that they might add a free Leader or Civilization in the December update. I'm not too hopeful, but it would be a pleasant surprise.
Is there any source out there referencing a free civilization or is it just wishful thinking because it's the holidays?
Separate names with a comma.