[NFP] Civilization VI: Possible New Civilizations Thread

upload_2020-5-11_18-42-45.png

It also looks like that the meteorites (at least in the apocalypse game mode) leave iron in the craters!

If so... finally! Just want maize, potatoes, buffalo and alpaca for realistic “New World” bonus resources!
I really hope so - of the three biggest food crops, Corn is the only one that is still missing...

Well Maya is nice, let's hope its Lady Six Sky.
Gran Colombia was a bit unexpected but cool.

So From what I see they release civ's by continent. South America now, next Africa with Ethiopia. So no more civs from those continents
. Europe and Asia will get 2 leaders for sure, and the last one I guess will smth like Iroquis. Well lets see prediction threads in future.

This probably means people will be disappointed no matter what (probably Austria fans). I also can't really guess what the two Asian civs would be. Maybe Vietnam? What's the most reasonable choice for the other one?

I'm so excited, finally some new content!
Also, weren't these the civs seen in the 3rd Expansion leak? Not sure if Gran Colombia was mentioned though.

Here is the infamous "leak" re. Expansion 3: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/all-quiet-on-the-civ-front.633171/page-32#post-15222899

Mentioned were Maya, Byzantium, Portugal, Assyria/Babylon, a Native American Civ, Ethiopia (plus presumably 2 more not named).

Byzantium, Babylon and Portugal are hugely likely.

My top picks for the other two would probably be Vietnam and (*crosses everything*) Italy but I can see that last slot going to another Asian or African Civ, or to Gran Colombia if they are adding another Native American Civ as well as a post-colonial one.

PLEASE let us combine these new game mode features into the standard game. I'd love to play with apocalyptic disasters like meteor strikes, without having to do it in a custom scenario which feels like a "lesser" version of the game.

Just make the disaster slider go up to 11.

PLEASE let us combine these new game mode features into the standard game. I'd love to play with apocalyptic disasters like meteor strikes, without having to do it in a custom scenario which feels like a "lesser" version of the game.

Just make the disaster slider go up to 11.
Wouldn't a game mode be part of, you know, the game? And not a scenario?

Top Bottom