Clown Car III: Who's Laughing Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100 is a lot of money simply to avoid standing in line.

9AM to 4PM ? = 7hrs of standing / $100 = $14.28 per hour
The catch is meet at front of line to get paid so if you dont get inside for the rally you dont get paid.

almost every sentence contained a misleading statement or a falsehood.
It really could have been him then.

a family without a lot of male energy.
Is this a dig at a certain transsex/transgender person who was featured on the cover of a prominent magazine?

Edit: every word in your guess was wrong, Sommer.

Kinda sucks how mentally ill people are once again being thrown under the bus so the punditocracy can throw cheap shots at Kanye.

Kinda sucks how mentally ill people are once again being thrown under the bus so the punditocracy can throw cheap shots at Kanye.

Is it really throwing shade on the mentally ill to suggest that they are perhaps not the ideal choice for presidential advisory positions? I mean, I don't take it personally when people suggest that felons aren't ideally suited for careers in law enforcement, it's just practicality.

I've learned from long experience IRL that one of the very worst things you can do is try and pass off such behaviour as mere eccentricities.

Agreed with Tim. I'm mentally ill. That doesn't preclude me from positions of authority but if I say weird things that are a result of being mentally ill, it seems reasonable to say my mental illness should disqualify me.

I don't understand where this "presidential adviser" or "positions of authority" thing is coming from. The article I linked discussed a panel of CNN talking heads were attacking his dignity as a person, not saying he shouldn't be hired by the White House.

I don't understand where this "presidential adviser" or "positions of authority" thing is coming from. The article I linked discussed a panel of CNN talking heads were attacking his dignity as a person, not saying he shouldn't be hired by the White House.

The only reason he was a subject of a panel of CNN talking heads was his pending (now recently occurred) oval office meeting with the president to advise him on "issues in the black community." Any references to him "as a person" have to be examined in that context, because without that context there would have been no panel.

The root is still the same. No one would be mocking Kanye West if he weren't portraying himself as presidential advisor, and being accepted as such by the Trumpists.

Trump can mock deformed journalist, mock mexican as rapist, mock muslims as terrorist, mock China as thieves, Obama as a muslim Kenyan
And yet the Republicans cry about NFL players kneeling during the national anthem

perhaps it is rather convenient that there is a good excuse not to invite the UK that first round of talkings.

If it would come to a hard no-deal, or an orderly FTA, it will be important whether there is still a Tory government, and whether the hawks on unrestricted free trade dominate enough to completely team up with the attack of Trump on the WTO.
Brah you got to change your avatar. I keep thinking you are inonimattu and skip over your posts :lol:
I don't think they're "full" at all these days.
As evidenced by Trump's ongoing obsession with talking about how huge his rallies are. He's now openly complaining that Fox will only carry one or two of his full rallies on air every week.

The state of Georgia is going all-in on voter roll purges this year as their gubernatorial race is shaping up to be tighter than the GOP would like. The worst part is that they are disqualifying voter registration forms and not telling the people they are disqualifying so that they can challenge this. Is it a coincidence that almost all of the affected voters are African American?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom