Cohan's Public House (formerly The Grey Hare)

Very cool Daghie. I need to figure out a way to get to Sweden in August.

Keep us appraised of your progress on CD #2. You guys should get a blog going so we can follow your progress.

To all music lovers out there I proudly announce that Sixpack Holiday is up for the Country Festival in Furuvik, Swe. Be there or be somewhere else ;)

The wife and I are searching frantically for a destination for our 20 anniversary. Considering my Swedish roots and a chance to lift a pint w/ Sixpack holiday I looked up what a flight into Stockholm would run me. I'll still lift the pint but it will from a different continent.

An attempt at humor Civ Gong Cloner

@Dagdha- I vistited your site. Very nice. Sixpack holiday is my kind of band!:goodjob: You guys should try to come to the States one day.

@Bugsy- Celbrate Grace also has a nice sound and a good message.:)

If I wasn't always one step from the breadline, I would buy both of your CD's. As it is, I do know people who would like both and will tell them about your sites.:)

Continued success to you both!

Anyone who would like to follow the making of our 2:d cd can do so att our myspace site. The main site (6ph.se) has a link to it. The 6ph-site is under re-construction so have patience with some flaws :blush:
Actually we have as our ultimate goal to someday play a few dates overseas. When/if it happens I will let you guys know 4 sure :rockon:

Daghie - I can set you up with a gig in Spokane whenever you are in the USA. If you ever got out this far. :crazyeye:

I hope you don't mind, but I am going to go to school on everything you guys do for your second CD.

We're also going to school since Björn P fromWCB is producing. We have heads full of ideas but not the skills to make 'em real so he will contribute a lot.
Side note: talking about school, I went to a 25yrs reunion last night. It was loads of fun, I've got a buzzin' skull and some things never change...

Very interesting idea getting Björn to produce.

One of the things that has helped us a lot is putting everything down on paper - that has forced us all to learn to read music. Interesting concept for musicians :crazyeye: For the first 20 years I was a musician, I never needed to learn to read it, I just played. Now I don't know how I lived without the skill.

My 25th is coming up at the end of September. Makes one feel a little old. :old:

I was thinking earlier we have a good service staff, but no menu. Right now, all I've got is water, coffee, and some Pepsi's. But, I can put in a order to the wholesaler's. Oh, I do have one pint of Guiness, will that do for now?:)

:cowboy: Howdy boys, since ive not been posting for long, next round on me. Ill have a Tequilla Prince, im sure if you look theres some left yet....

I was wondering were the chick that was working here went :groucho:

The ladies are working hard. Daghie and JB got a bit carried away Friday night and Guido had to settle them down. But I think they do that just so she will put them in a head lock like this:

If that's what it takes I'll misbehave every night :)
I don't want to pollute the turnplay log so I'll take it here: what's up with building 200 workers? Is it a Feud thing (never used that gov). How can we carry the upkeep or do we place them along the coast for island defense so we don't have to build mil. units? Enlighten me oh masters of weird strategy.

In Feudalism you can support a bazillion units, units that can be added in to cities and whipped for production and units that can defend our shores (combat units). Workers, scouts, and artillery cannot block a naval landing.

The fish fry is at my place...

Lake Erie
11 guys, 66 walleye, 2 perch, 6 white bass...
One self-inflicted puncture wound to my hand while cleaning fish...
Priceless

Please post all your best beer batter recipes for deep, or pan frying fish. Then again, I don't think this is the Iron Chef forum.

Top Bottom