Resource icon

Combat and Stacking Overhaul .3

Has anyone tried this with the fall patch? Must say that I really love the way e.g. archers and infantry can stack and would hate playing without it (still holding back the update till I see mods have been updated ;))

\Skodkim

I'm having the same problem!!!
I can't use my range units to attack other range units.

Lua, database and modding logs please

The logs can be found in your "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs" folder.

You can't attach a .log file directly in the forum, you'll have to Zip it or rename it to .txt

Would it be possible for resources to be temporarily consumed? Like, if I have 1 unit of iron, I get +100% production if I'm building a swordsman, but I'd like if I only got +100% on the first swordsman, and if I wanted to get +100% while building two swordsman at the same time, I'd need 2 units of iron.

I think that I've seen a modifier linked to the number of resources of a type you have, but AFAIK there are non to link to the number of units of a type you're currently building.

I suppose that you could achieve that with Lua and fake buildings, but I'm already doing much more in my overhaul (which include the Combat and Stacking part of this mod)

And I do not plan to add more feature to this specific mod until we get the source code, as we'll need it for adding anything more, in relation to combat and stacking.

Lua, database and modding logs please

The logs can be found in your "..\Documents\my games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Logs" folder.

You can't attach a .log file directly in the forum, you'll have to Zip it or rename it to .txt

Attachments

• Lua.zip
    27.4 KB · Views: 243
  • Modding.zip
    25.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Database.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 198
You have 99 problems and CSO isn't one.

The Ireland civ's agenda, building, and unit files are failing. Carthage City-State replacement file failed. Portugal City-State replacement failed. Barbarians files from More Barbarians (I'm assuming) is failing. A metric ton of files from CQUI are failing.

In your LUA log, all the errors in there are related to CQUI.

Does you game load at all?

Thanks for the log.

You're also using alpha .1 which was broken with the summer patch, please update to alpha .3 ("Download Now" button, top right)

Didn't even notice the update, but download and update now and let you know if there is a change.
Sorry for the confusion.

You have 99 problems and CSO isn't one.

The Ireland civ's agenda, building, and unit files are failing. Carthage City-State replacement file failed. Portugal City-State replacement failed. Barbarians files from More Barbarians (I'm assuming) is failing. A metric ton of files from CQUI are failing.

In your LUA log, all the errors in there are related to CQUI.

Does you game load at all?

LOL!! Yes the game loads and plays besides what I mentioned with range vs range problems. I have noticed that other minor problems ie.. The Carthage Civ didn't appear in the game.
I've uninstalled CQUI for now. Thanks for the info.

Can anyone offer a replacement idea for CQUI??

LOL!! Yes the game loads and plays besides what I mentioned with range vs range problems. I have noticed that other minor problems ie.. The Carthage Civ didn't appear in the game.
I've uninstalled CQUI for now. Thanks for the info.

Can anyone offer a replacement idea for CQUI??

Check out the Community CQUI on the Steam Workshop. A new team of modders took over the original project and kept it updated. The name is odd because I'm pretty sure the C in CQUI stands for Community already. Could be wrong.

Double check the other mods and see if they have been updated.

Check out the Community CQUI on the Steam Workshop. A new team of modders took over the original project and kept it updated. The name is odd because I'm pretty sure the C in CQUI stands for Community already. Could be wrong.

That was the CQUI that I was using from Steam that you said was causing my problems earlier.

On a side note - after updating this MOD everything about range vs range has been corrected.

I think the original CQUI was Chao's Quick User Interface, because the guy who made it originally had Chao in his username

I have to say: I breathe a sigh of relief when playing with this mod.

I can now protect my siege units with melee land units, making city sieges easier. Stacking some units makes total sense, and this mod has got the balance right. It also helps to unclog titles, allowing you to occupy a tile with a ranged unit.

I like the Military Engineer’s sapping ability. What a great idea.

Thanks for this mod. You’ve made the game so much better.

Top Bottom