Cool Pictures 12: "Every picture tells a story!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

A slightly different look at downtown Toronto than the one you usually see.

The main street you see running north-south (towards the lake) is Yonge street, the longest street in all of Canada. The bright part of it is Yonge-Dundas Square, our version of that square in NYC.

The skyline actually continues north (bottom of pic), for many many km, mainly along Yonge street.

giant textmode logo i drew for the SAUNA pack

SAUNA is where textmode artists release logos/typography/etc. Those of us who love drawing these things have a passion for it, but logos usually get overshadowed in packs by pics. So we all banded together (artists from various groups, and some independents) and decided to release this.

There will be a followup pack!

Before I joined CFC I used to have an apartment with beautiful views from my bedroom.
puss2.jpg

Now I have this to wake up to.
It combines 3 things I hate: The movie Zardoz, bad art, and Alexander the Great as a neighbour.

20191002_130957.jpg

You hate Alexander the Great as a neighbour? Are you Persian? :)

Well, that's not the first demonym I'd use to describe myself, but when one lives both in the EU and on land attached to the European continent, one can hardly disagree.

amazing , my subscription to this thread does not end !

That black swan looks happy.

He's probably high from inhaling all that flowers :D

amazing , my subscription to this thread does not end !

Sir You can always rely on Mayonnaise & Potato * political party ! We've put Your taxpayer money to good use and prolonged Your subscription ;)

Vote M&P :thumbsup:

You can check out our manifesto in the rants thread :)

I don't recall cyclones being a thing in central Athens. But it happened yesterday (and then rained a lot)
I love the metric the Greeks use for the number of lightning strikes!
thunderboltsoct3.png

Arthropod? I thought that Typhon was a winged snake monstrosity?

I don't recall cyclones being a thing in central Athens. But it happened yesterday (and then rained a lot)

Hermaeus Mora swooping down from the skies to get Kyriakos's latest book in order to include it in his endless library ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom