CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

CQUI - A UI Overhaul (Now out on Steam Workshop!)

this is a great mod, i use from first release, no i have a question, can you make evere included mod enable/disable in settings, i dont need more lense, i not a friend of the autofocus on worker, i can it disable in the lense settings, but not ingame.
more and more addons you include, i like it, but i dont like any mod you added, so i will disable this

sorry bad english i'm german :)

Firstly - I'm a huge fan of CQUI and as others have said, this is an essential mod. I can't play without it.

However, with the new Winter Patch, the resource icons are now broken. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm fairly certain it's CQUI and not any of the other mods that I run (confirmed through trial and error). Are there any solutions to this? Image for reference.

Attachments

• 20161224175730_1.jpg
    20161224175730_1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Firstly - I'm a huge fan of CQUI and as others have said, this is an essential mod. I can't play without it.

However, with the new Winter Patch, the resource icons are now broken. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm fairly certain it's CQUI and not any of the other mods that I run (confirmed through trial and error). Are there any solutions to this? Image for reference.
Welp, Firaxis hits us with the first paid DLC and still no SDK...

Fixed in latest nightly thanks to the-m4a in PR #181

Sorry, I missed that in the comments earlier up. Used nightly, copied over old cqui folder, instant fix. Even while I was in game.

Thanks chaorace, keep up the good work!

cannot select city production button
also the city name is not displayed accordingly

am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• prtscr.jpg
    prtscr.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 156
cannot select city production button
also the city name is not displayed accordingly

am I doing something wrong?

Almost certainly a mod conflict

Well, thanks chaorace, but not quite.
While I did modified "Civilization.XML" and "Leaders.XML", manually, I have no other mods installed.

Any other ideas?

Well, thanks chaorace, but not quite.
While I did modified "Civilization.XML" and "Leaders.XML", manually, I have no other mods installed.

Any other ideas?
Are you using the latest nightly?

Best CIV 6 Mod!
Guys is there a way to turn off the automatic yield icons that appears when you point at the city banner (without actually clicking on the banner) ? I dont find a way to disable this in options !?

I'm a big fan of your mod but unfortunately after installing the latest nightly I am unable to access the city screen (same as the above post #288 from hdd).

I tried to restart Steam/Civ 6 app and create a new game several times with different game settings but the bug repeats every single time.
Also the city name is not displayed in the right-down city panel menu. Please, see the screenshot.

I have no other mods or DLCs installed and I'm playing on Mac with the fall patch (the winter patch not released yet for Mac).

civ6 quickUI bug.jpg

great mod :)

one question: is it possible to turn on unit renaming all the time (and not just when unit turns veteran)? i mean, could such a feature be included in this mod?

cheers!

Vikings Scenario(s)/DLC seem to have thrown a big wrench into some of the UI processes. When cQui is active... the city banners (on the wold map) are just gone and all of their City-Production side-bars are also absent. As soon as i de-activate it, everything is back to normal. Strange.

Best CIV 6 Mod!
Guys is there a way to turn off the automatic yield icons that appears when you point at the city banner (without actually clicking on the banner) ? I dont find a way to disable this in options !?

Yes, it's an item on issue #134 and slated for happening in the near future

I'm a big fan of your mod but unfortunately after installing the latest nightly I am unable to access the city screen (same as the above post #288 from hdd).

I tried to restart Steam/Civ 6 app and create a new game several times with different game settings but the bug repeats every single time.
Also the city name is not displayed in the right-down city panel menu. Please, see the screenshot.

I have no other mods or DLCs installed and I'm playing on Mac with the fall patch (the winter patch not released yet for Mac).

View attachment 461914

That might explain it! I was unaware that the Winter Patch was not out for Macs yet. I'm afraid you'll have to revert back to the ad0598a7da21b4720dbf40927b08ad5000cc6d27 nightly until the Mac version catches up. You can download that nightly here

great mod :)

one question: is it possible to turn on unit renaming all the time (and not just when unit turns veteran)? i mean, could such a feature be included in this mod?

cheers!

Most likely! I'll add that to the issue tracker

Vikings Scenario(s)/DLC seem to have thrown a big wrench into some of the UI processes. When cQui is active... the city banners (on the wold map) are just gone and all of their City-Production side-bars are also absent. As soon as i de-activate it, everything is back to normal. Strange.

Yes, I think I'll be putting DLC scenarios on the back burner, considering how many of them there may eventually end up being.

I tried three versions
c80f0111e1041ae2a8f305e8745024690aa3fb1e
180d8233779f780210f10c66e90759a09d5ac9dd
ad0598a7da21b4720dbf40927b08ad5000cc6d27

I have the same problem with any of them

Please note I am running Civ 6 ver 1.0.0.38 (235603) on Windows 7 (not Mac) and have the same error as above....

As a personal note, I found the versioning of this mod pretty klunky... or I am not familiar with GitHub or I am missing something important.
However, for such a great mod with so much effort invested in it, not having a clear version (one which cannot escape an occasional player) is a pity.

Thanks for all this effort, but mod is still not working (for some of us) :)

Yes, it's an item on issue #134 and slated for happening in the near future

That might explain it! I was unaware that the Winter Patch was not out for Macs yet. I'm afraid you'll have to revert back to the ad0598a7da21b4720dbf40927b08ad5000cc6d27 nightly until the Mac version catches up. You can download that nightly here

Most likely! I'll add that to the issue tracker

Yes, I think I'll be putting DLC scenarios on the back burner, considering how many of them there may eventually end up being.

I've reverted to the previous nightly as advised and the problems are gone. Thank you!

Top Bottom