Cybrxkhan's Leaderhead Thread

^Oh no, I did that too the time I tried before the screenshot. So, yeah, it didn't work either way. :(

Thanks a lot (again).

Here's Philip, with the last blend and the exported nif.

Attachments

• Philip Augustus 1.rar
    536.9 KB · Views: 95
Ok, REAL easy fix. If you look at the original GW nif. the body ninodes are under the _washington_parent ninode NOT the scene root ninode.

so copy the whole branch of your GW Body ninode and then for the swap click the parent line INSTEAD of the scene root line and paste it there. it should line up. It did for me with your nif.

I saw your berber civ. The texture is looking real good but two things:

you need to add a stencil property to the suit thats why you can see through his sleeves

the second thing is where is his neck?

Stencil property... stencil property... I forget that on occasion... :mad:

And the neck, I thought it looked fine even though you can't see the neck.:dunno:

The "Bulan" download seems to broken, any chance of a re-upload?

Good work, btw! :)

Very Nice :goodjob:

Im going to be using William, as Lonshanks.
Heh, All medeival english kings look about the same to me. :king:

Thanks for the good work.

~ Buddha

The "Bulan" download seems to broken, any chance of a re-upload?

Good work, btw! :)

Thanks for telling me. I don't have the file on my current computer as of now, but I'll get it from my old laptop as soon as I can.

Very Nice :goodjob:

Im going to be using William, as Lonshanks.
Heh, All medeival english kings look about the same to me. :king:

Thanks for the good work.

~ Buddha

Thank you for your kind words. :)

Hey!
Anymore LHs on the way?
Hope you do not mind if I use two of your LH's in my Khorosan civ.

Okay, so I've decided on whim to start pumping out a few leaderheads. Probably won't be as prolific as I once was ages ago, but whatever.

I've decided to start with Bayinnaung of the Burmese, which is a rather simple re-fitting of Gilgamesh. I figured that I'd start with something a bit easy to help review how to make leaderheads.

Anyhow, here's a preview of what I have so far - it's not complete, of course, there's no shaders yet, the textures need to be finessed, and I have to fix some of the body parts to work better with the animations, but it gets the idea across:

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions? I'm vaguely basing him off this picture, though with a different hat:

I hope to get finished with my within a day or two, so then I can move on to something a bit more interesting.

Attachments

• Bayin_Preview.jpg
    Bayin_Preview.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 250
Alright, so Bayinnaung is out! I know that he has issues, but I want to leave him in this draft state for now and move on. Still, it's been a good review of how to make a LH. He's obviously based on Gilgamesh, with some clothing changes.

Download here!

Right now on my to-do list I have Kanishka (Kushans), Abaoji (Khitan - I know veBear made one, but I started my own a long time ago and wanted to get it over with), Idriss Alooma (Kanem-Bornu), or maybe some Russian guy.

If you allow me, I can do some more texture work...

Or, to be correct, I already started on it. Better to ask for forgiveness than permission :D

If you didn't like this, then please forgive me, but here are what I made. I would also advice you to delete the Gilgamesh nonshadernif, as you only need the shader and I only edited the shader files :mischief:

You might need to make a new button, but I have made it easy for you and given you som pictures. I did some change on the Crown and added the Wheel of Dharma, as well as making the other gold more of the same colour as the crown. Hope you like it ;)

Top Bottom