Darknes: The Darkest Hour

*SIGH*
I hearby Claim the Position of British CiC. I will be Relying Heavly Upon the Tactics of My Staff. Please, PM as soon as you can with your proposed Plans, suggestions, and tactics.

I am Russian Field Marshal Aleksandr Vassilievich Samsonov. :D

The T word shall not be uttered. :p

Swiss, be cool. Take the Serbians. :D

Span isn't closed, and since it has no field marshals, maybye i could take it's CIC? Third choice is Serbia.

Gah. Das I went through a ton of pages, looking for info on the Russian navy, found some good info on my sixteenth page. I go in to edit it and you know what I found? The russian navy is already there! I'll end up changing colors of the numbers to correlating colors of the players name. But anyway, Russia's navy is in the first little bay as you go up from Germany (a "3") and in the Black sea it is a "6" off the Crimean cost near the 1.

Also, I think you misunderstood me. The first update will be either next wednesday or next friday.

Sir John Denton Pinkstone French is the CiC name.
Warman17, Luckymoose, BirdJaguar, Please give me a basic Outline of what you want to do..
what Exactly do you want to Control in the upcoming War Warman17 and Luckymoose? BirdJaguar has control of the Navy, since he's the only Admiral. I assume that's what you want.

hmm, Perhaphs we should do some chating and planing in Realtime.
BirdJaguar, Can you get AIM? Warman and Lucky Mouse Both have it, so that seems Like the best place to plan together.

I just know this is going to give me a headache. but it will be fun also. it is always fun to Learn New things. and I am sure I will Learn..

okay Team

In pms, thank you ;).
But this is what I've gather:

Warman wants control of the Ottoman/Egypt front
Luckymoose wants the same thing.
And BirdJaguar wants the navy.

Also sorry that I didn't see it earlier, you can take spain if you wish Neverwon.

TerrisH said:
Sir John Denton Pinkstone French is the CiC name.
Warman17, Luckymoose, BirdJaguar, Please give me a basic Outline of what you want to do..
what Exactly do you want to Control in the upcoming War Warman17 and Luckymoose? BirdJaguar has control of the Navy, since he's the only Admiral. I assume that's what you want.

hmm, Perhaphs we should do some chating and planing in Realtime.
BirdJaguar, Can you get AIM? Warman and Lucky Mouse Both have it, so that seems Like the best place to plan together.

I just know this is going to give me a headache. but it will be fun also. it is always fun to Learn New things. and I am sure I will Learn..

okay Team

What is your AIM? I'll report for duty in the Western Front. :(

Damn it, we have a camouflaged navy! :lol: Ah well, we just need Serbia now.

Top Bottom