Darknes: The Darkest Hour

British Naval Commander Please

First Lord of the Admiralty 1911-1915: Winston Churchill

Sure, okay. I'll add a name to my French field officer :O!

Maréchal de camp Pierre Buxton.

Birdjaguar said:
British Naval Commander Please

First Lord of the Admiralty 1911-1915: Winston Churchill

Doesn't have to be a real guy. You're a field marshall then?

Very well, in the interest of painful learning experiences and whatnot, I'll sign on as an Austrian Field Marshal, Franz Baron Rohr von Denta. Also to help fill this NES up, as it looks very promising.

Luckymoose said:
Doesn't have to be a real guy. You're a field marshall then?

As commander of the entire Royal Navy, I would expect to have a more nautical title even if the role is the same. Lord High Admiral is just fine. ;)

I'll take ottomans just out of hope, Field marshal General Khalil Pasha

Welcome everybody. Glad to see that this is picking up and it's not gonna be just an eastern fornt war ;].

Whose the CiC of Britain? Can some of their Field Marshals switch if no one takes that role..?

Preparing to Swear Aligiance to Russia. If Velikiy Knyaz Nikolai Nikolaevich(das) will Take me as his aprintance in the Arts of war, I will be willing to Learn from this Grand Neser. Please, Locate me sutible Host to decend and Posses upon this world. (name who I will play!)

hmm start of small and work my way up the ranks?

[EDIT] Nevermind. Franz Conard von Hötzendorf hereby applies for overall command of the Austro-Hungarian Military, if its General Staff will have him.

Feldmarschall Franz Baron Rohr von Denta approves and supports Franz Conard von Hötzendorf for Generalfeldmarschall of Austro-Hungarian forces.

Is it too late to join? If i can, i would like to take the British CiC. I'm not good at tactics or command, but i would still like to do it.

..hmm It appears so. Frack. I was going by Darkling's List.. you sleep for 12 hours, and everything gets randomized.

Is a Feild Marshal Position still Open In Germny Insane_panda? Becuase you are the other CiC that I would be willing to study under. Dang it.. Everyone good is Grouping up! nobody want the CiC position.. which seveirly Limits My options to join. *sigh* I wish to Improve my Skills, for I have Little.

Insane Panda, If a Slot is still Poen, Please, Consider My Aplication to Join your Team.

Hmmm....the only major position left is the British C-i-C. Neverwonagame2, I'm not usually this blunt, but being a C-I-C of a major power isn't really for new players- I know I wouldn't try to take one on. I'll allow it if the field marshalls already there agree to it. If one of the field marshall would be willing to switch to the C-i-C role, then you could take over as their posiiton. Or both France and the Ottoman Empire need field marshalls, so you could try there.

Meh, I'm willing to live with early Turks, although technically their entry was significantly affected by British bungling in the Mediterranean.

At present I have three field marshalls - Kentharu, alex994 and andis-1. I also intend to add Icmancin as an admiral if I get a fleet. ;) Sorry TerrisH - they came earlier, and I'm out of military posts for the moment at least.

Anyway, it would seem that we have all but the British and Serbian C-i-Cs for the Entente; I hope that these positions are sorted out fast, so that we could begin with the planning.

Top Bottom