• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Darths and Droids Mafia- Game Thread

I loot the Dude in charge's body. He must've had a +8 Ring or Ruling Awesomeness or something like that.

I vote: Visorslash for the hideous crime of looking around before doing something.

So, let's see what's in this chest.

Well… my usual partner in crime is not here… so I’ll have to do something zany like voting randomly. vote: Takhisis

(This poster is not liable for any time wasted archive binging on darthsanddroids.net, nor is this poster responsible for any time wasted clicking on the many links that the writers post in the “Rant” section after their comics. Especially the TVTropes links.)

:mad: DAMN YOU!!!!! :mad:

Oh man this is hilarious. I should've read this before starting the game. I gleaned it was D&D and Star Wars before reading it, but it's much funnier (though just as nerdy) as I would have hoped.

well... I just finished Darths and Droids

I wanna cry... it ends sooo early

Yeah, I just hope they had finished it already.

Jarrema. Since there's no numbers in his name, it means he must be a Darth. It's reasonable to conclude that all droids have numbers in their name. My reasoning is therefore flawless and should be followed indefinitely.

And you guys seriously need to search the room for traps first. I mean, I don't even play normally and I know that...

((oh, and I'm going old-school with my voting. vote: tags are for whippersnappers))

What about secret doors? I'm pretty sure Short and Mute players get bonuses when finding secret and concealed doors, due to them being closer to the ground for any hidden on the floor, and due to their natural quietness making them more attentive. You should search for concealed doors, especially any that might lead to hidden cargo holds. Also, I'd like one of your blasters. A man can never have too many blasters, and I'm pretty sure a whistling robot can. No one trusts a whistling robot with too many guns. :)

It should be noted that I will be using my immense skill set for my own personal benefit. You can have one of my blasters after I've found and sold enough to purchase the upgraded death sphere with the exhaust port shielding, during the new order where blasters will have become quite obsolete and you may refer to me as Lord Askthepizzaguy the most high, and must crawl on your belly, so that I must be the tallest sentient in the room at all times.

Hey, who has the ten-foot laser pole to search the ceiling for traps?

rofl rng brought up player 16.

*checks list*

Kennigit to die!

on second thought, unvote; Kennigit and vote: azzaman333. Being the third player AND getting an rng of 3 on reroll AND having 333 in his name is too many 3s.

Hey, who has the ten-foot laser pole to search the ceiling for traps?

I don't, but Gone 3 The Celt has the longest name. Let's use him.

Okay then. Gone 3 The Celt will personally poke every single structure and panel visible or not in the ceiling. Right?

I've programmed my PDA to roll a 29-sided die and it's come up 7... vote: CivCube.

I sell my landspeeder for blasters!
While doing that, I vote: Xenoneb for attempting to shoot someone, when we decided we would hang them!

Oh and I bet that there is a trap in that room

I adjust my self in my seat and ponder what to do...

I search for a sandwich around my quarters.

Top Bottom