Dating Advice (from Random Rants 93)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It went... okay. She was talking to her friends most of the time about Dance Moms (I added one or two words). I found out that she was on her phone when she shouldn't have been, but did not say anything about it. Overall, it was good. (Also some of the boys and girls are saying I have w rizz!)

Dance Moms is still going??? :confused:

Dance Moms is still going??? :confused:
I only watched season 2 (and by that, only a couple of episodes). Somehow, people like that garbage show.
Tomorrow, should I try again?

Never tell a girl to stop talking on their phone ..fair warning :D

(did not follow your comment in the parens)

Never tell a girl to stop talking on their phone ..fair warning :D

(did not follow your comment in the parens)
It means I have the ability to pull girls

So you gots game?!! :lol:

I agree.
Should I sit with them tomorrow?
probably the hardest part is simply learning to read people...comes with age and experience. lunch may not always be the best time if she's sitting with a bunch of her girlfriends since it is one of their times to talk about whatever girls talk about :help::help::confused:. Point is ...don't force it too much. Asking her to study together is usually a good approach or some other activities yall might share

probably the hardest part is simply learning to read people...comes with age and experience. lunch may not always be the best time if she's sitting with a bunch of her girlfriends since it is one of their times to talk about whatever girls talk about :help::help::confused:. Point is ...don't force it too much. Asking her to study together is usually a good approach or some other activities yall might share
Agree w this, I wouldn't sit w her friends @ lunch unless you're really curious about them.

Could be a power move if you're feeling really confident to charm every1 but they might just use it as an opportunity to rip on you (or worse ignore you altogether)

Is this the right thread to get advice on how to get a girlfriend or should I search somewhere else? I have a girl in my life that I really like, so if you guys could give advice (this is random rants), that would be great!

Ask her out. If she says no, move on.

As I said above, the relationship's on the verge of collapse. This could be my chance!

Not cool bro, I tell you why. How about I fancy your girl, then I wait patiently till your relationship got shaky then sweep your leg right there and pull your gf hand in front of you, would you like that? That can leave a mark on people, don't do things that you don't want others to do to you, observe the code and show some class.

If you cross that line that attitude will carry on to your adulthood and it becomes who you are, and you may get away with it but two things stand: 1. It makes you a piece of crap. And you don't want that. 2. One day you can mess with the wrong people, that won't let you get away with it and perhaps overcompensate with his retaliation, I've seen that.

Just play your cards and follow the game rules, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, love is a tough game that's worth playing.

Well, I want to know how to become her boyfriend, but I don't want to fudge it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom