Diplomacy 5: Vanilla with a Twist

президент Boрдt says Spacibo!

We...hope this game will make benefit glorious nation for Europe!

:lol: at goodgame

And an apology to those who tried to contact me, but I won't be much online this week end.

Cheers.

Sorry guys but I really didn't think this through, I was excited when I saw the thread and joined ASAP, forgetting that I won't be there for the whole of next week.

So, not wanting to slow the game or sending Turkey to its doom without orders, I'll have to step down and leave my spot to Chand.

Sorry again.

All right. Chandrasekhar has been tapped for Turkey. The deadline has been moved back one day. It is now Tuesday, February 17, 2009. at 20:00 PST.

All right, Methos, there won't be a strike against you. Feel free to work on your project, and I'll give you another day if you're late.

Edit: Thanks, guys, for being so prompt with your orders. Again, no pressure Methos, just get those orders in within a day. I'm not a slavemaster. :)

UPDATE ONE: SPRING 1914 MOVEMENT

ORDERS

Austria: A bud -> ser
Austria: A vie -> bud
Austria: F tri -> alb
England: F lon -> eng
England: A lvp -> wal
England: F edi -> nth
France: A par -> bur
France: A mar -> pie
France: F bre -> pic
Germany: A mun -> sil
Germany: F kie -> bal
Germany: A ber -> kie
Italy: A ven -> pie
Italy: A rom -> tus
Italy: F nap -> ion
Norway: F swe -> bot
Norway: A nwy -> stp
Norway: F den -> bal
Russia: A war Holds
Russia: F stp/sc -> bot
Russia: F sev -> bla
Russia: A mos -> ukr
Spain: F por -> mao
Spain: A mad -> nav
Spain: A cor -> cat
Turkey: A smy -> con
Turkey: A con -> bul
Turkey: F ank -> bla

SPRING 1914 MOVES
Spoiler :

FALL 1914
Spoiler :

INFORMATION
-No retreats; moving directly to fall.
-Next orders are due: Saturday, February 21, 2009, at 10:00 PM PST.

orders incoming

It's been 2 hours past the deadline and I still want Russian orders.

Sorry, I missed the deadline and figured I'd get all holds.

In all honesty, I think I should drop and let one of the reserves jump in. I feel like Rage quitting tbh. :)

Why? There's only been one move. Don't quit at the first sign of trouble. :nono::thumbsdown::shake:

Just send orders for this turn at least.

Here we go again, what is it with people and quitting? :shake: Another one of the black list...

Charles, glad to see your enthusiasm, but there's a waiting list for reserves. Renata and Ekolite are both before you. ;)

I see GoodGame has made posts to at least an hour after this, so presumably he is not interested in this game anymore. Why does he spit on my little game?

Here we go again, what is it with people and quitting? :shake: Another one of the black list...

I swear to God, this is really annoying. I've seriously been thinking of compiling a BLACK LIST that goes in the first post too that reminds people whom they shouldn't allow into their games. But that seems kind of childish and vindictive.

Why would you join a game just to quit after the first round? "Rage quitting"? Because things aren't going your way? That's so incredibly childish that I don't even know where to begin. When you signed up to play this game, you filled out an implicit contract. I was going to provide steady updates as long as you stayed in there and played. It is incredibly disappointing, not only to me, but to the other players, to see this kind of puerile behavior take place.

Anyway, I'm at a crossroads. I don't want to NMR Russia, but giving Russia to Renata would entail much delay, because diplomacy would have to be redone and Renata is dealing with a family emergency.

I'm going to have to drop out of the reserve list. I've just realised I have no idea how to actually play diplomacy :lol:. The only diplomacy games I have played in were Izipo's and Backwards Logic's on this forum and they seem pretty different to this now that I've read the fine print.

I may attempt to learn at some point but I'm guess I'm not really interested right now. I prefer what ever kind of diplomacy the other games were.

Top Bottom