DipNESN: We Lost Count

I missed yesterday, but I'm letting everybody know that I'm missing orders from two nations.

Russia and Germany.

Resent. If you don't have them now, we need to start considering the possibility that CFC is trying to stop us from communicating.

UPDATE TWO: FALL 1901

ORDERS

Austria: A tri -> ser
Austria: A ser -> rum
Austria: F alb Supports F ion -> gre
England: F nwg -> nwy
England: F nth Convoys A edi -> bel
England: A edi -> bel
France: F mao -> por
France: A mar -> spa
France: A bur -> mar
Germany: A mun -> bur
Germany: A kie -> hol
Germany: F den -> swe
Italy: A ven Holds
Italy: A pie Holds
Italy: F ion -> gre
Russia: A ukr -> rum
Russia: F sev -> bla
Russia: F bot -> swe
Russia: A gal -> bud
Turkey: A con -> bul
Turkey: A bul -> gre
Turkey: F ank -> bla

FALL 1901 MOVEMENTS

Spoiler :

FALL 1901 ADJUSTMENT

Spoiler :

INFORMATION

-Sorry dears! I was away having fun so your update came late! I'll try to be more punctual, but it is Spring Break...anyway I guess this means I'll be more lenient on people being late. But still don't do it. :< PLEASE bug me to update when update day rolls around though! I am a ditzy person!

-Here is the build information:
  • Austria: 0
  • England: +2
  • France: +2
  • Germany: +2
  • Italy: +1
  • Russia: +1
  • Turkey: +1

-NEXT ORDERS DUE: Saturday, March 27, 2010, at 20:00 PST.

It wasn't silly, I didn't want Turkey getting BLA. It was necessary. Are any of you fools going to be on #nes to answer some dipnes related inquiries? Much diplomacy must be conducted. For make glorious next turn for Mother Russia.

Well, I changed my mind about the advisability of Burgundy due to other occurrences on the map, but I still don't like it cause you're going to lose it in two turns at most anyway.

It seems as though from the look of those moves and those preceeding it that there is a fairly strong German, Austrian and Italian alliance. Perhaps one of the stronger combinations possible.

If somebody wants it, they can have Russia. I lost interest in this overnight. I can fill the taker in on past diplo, and of course they can just run with it from there.

I assume the orders this time are merely build orders, am I correct? There aren't any surprises this game?

Nope, it's vanilla!

Also, I've been totally behind, so I didn't warn you guys about being late, so let me do that now:

Everybody except Austria, Turkey, and Italy needs to turn orders in!

If Anonymoose is definitively leaving Russia I'll pick them up.

Top Bottom