DipNESN: We Lost Count

If Anonymoose is definitively leaving Russia I'll pick them up.

Oh, most excellent! How much time do you think you'll need to prepare? I'm willing to extend up to another three whole days if you feel that's necessary (and people don't grumble unnecessarily).

At most another day. I probably will be able to send orders sometime tonight though.

I know orders are due tonight, but I've been out all yesterday/night and today, and I am exhausted. I haven't had a chance to diplo much either :( Can I send them in tomorrow morning?

I know orders are due tonight, but I've been out all yesterday/night and today, and I am exhausted. I haven't had a chance to diplo much either :( Can I send them in tomorrow morning?

Yes, I'm pushing the deadline back a day to accommodate for Dachs. :)

Never appease! Never accommodate!

Seriously this game moves too slow as it is next time we should restrict it to #nes exclusive.

UPDATE THREE: FALL 1901 ADJUSTMENT

ORDERS
England: Builds F lon
England: Builds A edi
France: Builds F bre
France: Builds A par
Germany: Builds A kie
Germany: Builds A mun
Italy: Builds F nap
Russia: Builds A stp
Turkey: Builds F smy

FALL 1901 ADJUSTMENTS

Spoiler :

SPRING 1902

Spoiler :

SPRING 1902 INFLUENCE

Spoiler :

INFORMATION
-That ORDERS list was written by hand; if I made an error, do tell. I accidentally resolved the order and saved before I could do my copy + paste trick.
-I don't think 8:00 PM PST is working out so well, so let's push the deadline back to 10:00 PM PST.
-Also I feel like that update took too long. It's just adjustment, guys. This is usually resolved in a day. Sometimes even the same one.

-NEXT ORDERS DUE: Wednesday, March 31, at 22:00 PST.

I'm really bad about this warning thing, but I'd like:

-Order clarification from France.
-Orders from Russia.
-Orders from Austria.

Thanks!

Germany=n00b? If you get a dropout, send me a message.

Aw, poor babies. Do you need a tissue? A support group? I know someone who can get you prescription drugs without the hassle if you need them.

Aw, poor babies. Do you need a tissue? A support group? I know someone who can get you prescription drugs without the hassle if you need them.

The issue isn't whether we can handle such comments. The issue is that the comments were made in the first place.

You don't make yourself any bigger or stronger just because you post such "badass" comments on the internet. In fact, I tend to believe the opposite is true for such people, including you, in real life.

Show some respect, please?

Okay, so I heard Dachs may actually be ill, in which case, we'll wait for him.

Well, this is certainly disheartening. Should we wait for Dachs some more, or tap Amon?

First one to tap me loses the finger they tap me with.

Top Bottom