I had a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to match the lyrics to the music... and there seemed to be a lack of rhyme to it. At least the pictures are pretty I guess...

I'll give it a thumbs up :goodjob:

Neat, I like it. Could use some rhymes though, that's usually what gets the real flow going

The Adventure continues...

I'm still convinced these mercs are not actually bad guys.

Although did the Major really stop their Mako by shooting at it, or did it just get caught up in some geometry and crashed?

I'm still convinced these mercs are not actually bad guys. They haven't shot first
Styles, they shot first offscreen. Plus, the mercs are defacto bad guys because they're working under Mr. Murphy. The guy delaying the ending for DYOS 11 (in story).

Although did the Major really stop their Mako by shooting at it?
Yes she did. Popped a tire of the vehicle and caused it to swerve uncontrollabally.

Dayum, son! I was gonna give it to you, but then the Hacker showed up. :p

I bet you 1000 Bison Dollars more weirdness happens to stop them.

Well it's that special day. Yes, today is my birthday!!!

Boy I feel old...

I thought you might have wished for a job, but I guess... emone? Or whatever that is?

Oh yeah I almost forgot Happy Birthday mate. :)

:bday: CivG! :D

Our favourite eeeeerrrr... Person Obsessed With DYOS? Yeah, that should do. Well, you're a year older than yesterday! Congratulations on your aging process!

Thanks guys!! :D
I thought you might have wished for a job, but I guess... emone? Or whatever that is?
True, but if I had a boat load of money. I wouldn't have to worry about it (or start my own business).

If you started your own business, what would it be?

Top Bottom