Apologies for the lack of Zheng He appearances since I don't have access to the videos you've used :blush:.

Just gonna state that I'm liking what I'm seeing here. :crazyeye:
Oh, and if there's anything you require to know, just send me a message. :)

Me raging about spam :lol:? Ironic since I have the 2nd highest post count ;)

Excellent comics from all parties :D.

I particularly liked Ozzel to the 'FFFFUUUU' with such a deadpan expression.

And now it's funny to lampoon your rage?

No, it's still not funny to lampoon my rage. Unlike what you did by directly making fun of me (which I did not appreciated, especially in the middle of a depression). Tailless lampooned only a minor bit of my rage while having the comic mostly lampooning a Monty Python skit. However the lampoon of my rage was IMO ironic since I don't rage over spam which makes it funny. Where as you just used situations that directly effect my rage (Stylesjl doing stupid things, etc).

I'm sorry if I was being insensitive. However Samus Aran isn't meant represent CivGeneral, and I thought the RAGE Advisory System is fair game since AFAIK it was CivGeneral who came up with that in the first place.

I did not notice the irony (CivG/Samus raging about spam when, well...) until I finished the comic and was going to upload it.

I just realised... is that me with the hat covered in fruits? :lol:

Oh boy... that fruit sombrero was just a one-time thing! ...Then again, it's a dream, so I suppose making it insane as possible is the whole goal. :D

It also begs the question: why does everyone give me glasses? Is it because the real me wears them? :confused: I've only worn glasses in a handful of my pictures..

Neat comic nonetheless! ...Gives a whole new meaning to "spaceships."

Tailless is wearing the fruit hat.

Tailless is wearing the fruit hat.

...Ah ha. So he stole it from me!

Tailless, this means war! :mad:

I'll have to make an alliance with Lucifer - PASH - People Against Stolen Hats! :lol:

To make this post less spammy: I'll get to drawing the epic 4-way battle now...

Gives a whole new meaning to "spaceships."

Been done before... I think Thorvald did it first with putting his Golden Fleet on a space rocket in Baikonur (with the sails unfurled! XD)

Anyway, my next filler/comic is probably in the works somewhere...

Oh. The way he was drawn, I couldn't tell if he was Tanicius or tailless.

...Ah ha. So he stole it from me!

Tailless, this means war! :mad:

I'll have to make an alliance with Lucifer - PASH - People Against Stolen Hats! :lol:

That's Tanicius wearing the fruit hat. :)

Aww, no PASH-alliance it seems. :crazyeye:
Though, Tanicius, would your characters even support Lucifer's behavior in any way? :confused:
Because the way he acts and seeing as your characters are protagonistic for the storyline, it seems highly doubtful. :mischief:

Ok, back to the story...
I had the first part of the comic done, but I then got distracted and made the filler comics.
After coming back, I decided "Gah, I'm moving on from Alpha Centauri!"

Oh yeah, he has a tendency to forget about that...

"Wait until you see the whites of their eyes lads!"

Or a Michael Bay flamethrower, Mrs. Kalanin

By the way, Rhiza can breathe in space

I was really disappoint(ed) about the lighting on the Mothership. I had to toggle Bloom Lighting, so I'm sorry about the poor shading and stuff. It's better than having everything too bright on one side and too dark on the other...

@Stylesrj - Tooo much bloom and Gamma! :wallbash:

Top Bottom