Ros needs Clear Eyes. It takes the redness away ;).

Warcraft reference in the first panel for the lolz?

Warcraft III, which I only grudgingly accept as part of my "Warcraft Knowledge."
Frozen Throne too.

Good thing Blizzard stopped after that. Imagine what a sequel to Warcraft III would have been like.

Meanwhile in the Correct Timeline...

Spoiler I think this is my longest one yet... :

Thank god for Cold Fusion!

Mahogany...

What else do you think she did in the meantime between Highschool and DYOS V?

Kwai's eyes go CHA-CHING...

Uh-oh... that sounds like a plot device...

Good old House...

Miss Shepard means Tama by the way.

Always a staple of Talon Company operatives.

It also smells like the plans for a trap.

And that's pretty much how the Blood Gulch Mercenaries operate. I do the shooting, Rosalina does all the filing and talking and meeting subordining.

Ahh yes. Commander Laes and the Hacker. We dismissed that claim.

Decided I would start doing this again after a few years. I have no idea what the general storyline right now is, but I intend on ignoring what you guys are up to and making my own little storyline vaguely associated with the HAAAX or whatever is going on. :p

MSPaint comic FTW!

SuBi returns?!

YEEEEEAAAAAAAA-

Oh, and Styles, your comic was pretty neat. :)

If they do find out about your true purpose for the resource mining, just tell them the proceeds will go to charity. Then you hire a certain group of space mercenaries to help guard the mines. :mwaha:

You are such an evil imperialist.

Cecil Rhodes would be proud.

I thought it was about time for some more comics that focus on Val, so here you go. :D

Spoiler :

The bandage is easier to draw than that girder any way.

Well, well! Val's feeling awfully snarky today. *overlooks the strangeness of panel 6*

And a few hours later...

Crinoor! I also thought it's about time we actually see Val in combat... Not today though, I like to make you guys wait. :evil:

Top Bottom