EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) (again!)

No, now we wait for mythmonster. TLO36 got moved up to replace electric, remember? Stay on the ball, chaps. :D

Wait, why was I skipped?

Because you held the poop for four days without activity. Admittedly I forgot my usual practice of haranguing inactives via Profile Message, for which I apologise, but by the time I realised my mistake, the peanut gallery were clamouring for red text next to your name.

Add to these problems the fact that this poop is going to have to be finished PDQ in order for it to be posted on time, and even then I can't promise anything, and well, I couldn't afford not to skip you. If I end up being inactive in your game, which is looking increasingly likely to be the case but I'll try my best, then the same treatment is expected and welcomed. :)

Or... you know, Electric could do the final caption instead of whoever is holding the poop :mischief:

It's finally over! Can we get the results now?

Oh it is so tempting to wait one day for every complaint that choxorn makes, very very tempting indeed, but that shall have to, well, wait for another day! Results post up in a little while.

great

Catharsis

"My reflection is my worst enemy!"

sprig

Bratmon

The guy was looking into a mirror watching himself be cross-haired. The two samurai supers in the background were indifferent.

Chandrasekhar

Mise

Burning monks fight in a field while an army sniper shoots shaving man between the eyes.

choxorn

Love

As the two fighting samurais was on fire, a man was shot in the head by a sniper on a very unsuspected place.

sepamu92

tycoonist the apostrophe-murderer

two burning samurai's fight whilst a red-shirted man walks past

Kan' Sharuminar

CivGeneral

t's the final showdown between two samurai warriors. With a lone redshirt standing about to face his unfortunate fate.

oyzar

Stylesrj

Next week on The Deadliest Warrior: Two Samurai from two different clans VS a Redcoat.
Who. Is. Deadliest!?

z4ckdabeast

kill fire

Things got interesting during the reenactment of the 1447 wrestling match between the British and the Samurai when only one Samurai and one British mutant giant remained in the ring.

Captain2

Nictel

The English mutant fights the shogun warrior to the death in a glorious battle of honour.

Frozen In Ice

azzaman333

The evil English scum were killed by the Samurai on a field of rocks.

Izipo and his accursed gas giant

Tasslehoff

The lone three-sworded samurai stood, blood dripping from his blade, upon the bodies of his slain British foes. Also Saturn.

civplayah

BananaLee

A badly pixellated samurai and Saturn stand vigil over the dead Prince William

rhawn

Rheinmetall

It was hard to say why the pixelated samurai decided to drive his car into the graveyard as William King's tombstone proved too hard of an obstacle.

classical_hero

West 36

To avoid accidents, only undead Samurai should drive Porsches.

TheLastOne36

mythmonster2

The zombie alien swordsman was dissapointed when he found out that swords can't work as keys.

How this one progressed:

original caption said:
"My reflection is my worst enemy!"

final caption said:
The zombie alien swordsman was dissapointed when he found out that swords can't work as keys.

Saturn is turning up in my nightmares guys, just floating there being all gaseous and smug

Lovely job, everyone, and apologies (especially to electric) for the rushed ending. Feel free to sign up for the next round, but I might not start it up for a while because of a possible lack of internet for an indeterminate amount of time, starting tomorrow.

The Samurai lasted for a while...

Sorry about Saturn... :mischief: There was all this white space left and somehow a smiley sun wouldn't do.

Awesome pic by Kan' as always.
:goodjob: everyone.

In for the next one, provided there's one.

Innnnnn

Oh, yeah, In.

Top Bottom