Ekmek's Civ4 Leaderhead Gallery

Ekmek does not take requests anymore. You should try his guide and see if you can create one yourself :)

Hey Ekmek, don't want to rush you but any news on Theo (or your other WIP LHs)?

Also, earlier you said you will upload the shadered and/or updated version of about 10 of your older LHs. Mostly the ones IgorS shadered.
Those improved LHs are still not in the database (not even the files IgorS uploaded here), and many mod uses those leaders so the improved ones would be very nice to have...

EDIT: checked those older LHs, they are: Franz Jozef, Garibaldi, Pachacuti, Kruger, Dom Pedro II, Akbar, Xerxes, Metternich, Maria Teresa, El Cid
Hope I didn't miss any of them

Yeah, that would be nice, both with news and upload of shadered LHs

Hey Ekmek, don't want to rush you but any news on Theo (or your other WIP LHs)?

Also, earlier you said you will upload the shadered and/or updated version of about 10 of your older LHs. Mostly the ones IgorS shadered.
Those improved LHs are still not in the database (not even the files IgorS uploaded here), and many mod uses those leaders so the improved ones would be very nice to have...

EDIT: checked those older LHs, they are: Franz Jozef, Garibaldi, Pachacuti, Kruger, Dom Pedro II, Akbar, Xerxes, Metternich, Maria Teresa, El Cid
Hope I didn't miss any of them

If you really want the shadered versions you can download my mod and take the files from it. It doesn't look like Ekmek will work on them for the time being.

EDIT: I also shadered Bolivar.

yeah it might be awhile. I'm knee deep in civ5 right now. fortunately as I update LHs to put in civ5 it won't be that hard for me to throw some civ4's way.

Could you tell us more about that? Are you actually going to make Civ V leaders?

Could you tell us more about that? Are you actually going to make Civ V leaders?

I'm definetely goingto make Civ5 leaders - once nexus lets us export. it has a few bugs but I'm planning on getting know-how on making Civ5 leaders to be a lot faster than it took us on Civ4.

If you recall it was about 2007-2008 when we started getting to firaxis-like leaderheads. Thats 3 to 4 years after civ4 was released. So I'm hoping once i get my first leader done we'll be close to there already. I think its realistic to do by mid-2011.

I'm definetely goingto make Civ5 leaders - once nexus lets us export. it has a few bugs but I'm planning on getting know-how on making Civ5 leaders to be a lot faster than it took us on Civ4.

If you recall it was about 2007-2008 when we started getting to firaxis-like leaderheads. Thats 3 to 4 years after civ4 was released. So I'm hoping once i get my first leader done we'll be close to there already. I think its realistic to do by mid-2011.

Are these LH going to be closer to Civ IV or more like the Civ V LHs?

Ekmek, did you find some time to work on Theo or any of the Civ IV LHs?

I'm also interested in the progress of making new leaders for CiV, if you want to give us some info on that...

Building on what Absinthe said; if you are pretty much done with Civ IV LHs you could send whatever you have "in the works" and I can try to finish them up for you if you'd like. That way you can move on to greener pastures and everyone gets these LHs they have been waiting for. I basically just want Theodora.

Actually I don't know anything about Ekmek's future plans regarding either Civ IV or Civ V LHs
But I do hope all the LH projects he started will be finished someday - both the new LHs, both upgrading older LHs

Actually I don't know anything about Ekmek's future plans regarding either Civ IV or Civ V LHs
But I do hope all the LH projects he started will be finished someday - both the new LHs, both upgrading older LHs

actually the pop is usable - i just never got the clothing texture to looklike i wanted
the theo model is mostly done. its just a matter of changing her face a bit and then redoing all the animations for the beads on her crown

makeda, nixon, cleopatra, ibn saud - i'll still be doing them. like i said before civ4 will likely benefit from my civ5 leaders as I make them. removing the lower body isn't that tough nor is doing the BG. Worse ase I'd provide the blends for them to Capo or someone else to finish the civ4 part.

but right now I'm still trying to figure out civ5 leaders so thats eating my time. as well as actually playing the game ;)

actually the pop is usable - i just never got the clothing texture to looklike i wanted
the theo model is mostly done. its just a matter of changing her face a bit and then redoing all the animations for the beads on her crown

Cool, sounds they are really close to completion :D
Take your time, but please finish and release them as soon as possible

Some of the famous pictures of Ataturk where he is older show a pretty close resemblance to Frederick. I was just wondering: why didn't you try using his model as a base, instead of going for the younger Ataturk?

Some of the famous pictures of Ataturk where he is older show a pretty close resemblance to Frederick. I was just wondering: why didn't you try using his model as a base, instead of going for the younger Ataturk?

Esim genc Ataturku daha cok seviyor

Seriously, the younger Ataturk depicts him at the start of the republic which is a great time to represent him IMO.

Top Bottom