• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Elvis Person or Beatles Person?

Which one?

• Elvis Presley

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • The Beatles

Votes: 60 85.7%

• Total voters

bombshoo

Never mind...
There are two kinds of people in the world: Beatles people and Elvis people. Beatles people can like Elvis, and Elvis people can like the Beatles. But neither types of people could like them the same. You can't say either or neither. People always like one better than the other and there comes a time when you have to make a choice. What type of person are you?"

Beatles for me. Elvis was great though.

Not just for the Liverpool thing.

They are the best band there has ever been.

EDIT: Beatles spanking Elvis.

I haven't had to make the choice yet, as I have not knowingly heard music by either.

I can't believe this could be possible. Have you been living your life in a sensory deprivation tank?

Beatles for me, although I can enjoy an Elvis song now and then.

Wow. I'm the only one who prefers Elvis out of 8 votes. Elvis people get in here!

Check out this song for angsty Beatles

The Beatles- Run for Your Life

Was never one of my favorites...

Favorite Beatles song is probably Here Comes the Sun

But it doesn't come close to A little Less Conversation, my favorite Elvis song.

Favorite Beatles song is probbaly Here Comes the Sun

But it doesn't come close to A little Less Conversation, my favorite Elvis song.

Good choices :goodjob: 'Day in the Life' is probably my favourite for the Beatles.

And I would pick Beatles over Elvis, though I don't mind listening to either.

Easily the Beatles. Elvis is good, but I like the harder rock and less 50's rock n roll of the Beatles.

I thought you were either a Stones guy, or an Beatles guy. Didn't know that Elvis was a rival...

that said, I like Elvis better.

There are two kinds of people in the world: Beatles people and Elvis people. Beatles people can like Elvis, and Elvis people can like the Beatles. But neither types of people could like them the same. You can't say either or neither. People always like one better than the other and there comes a time when you have to make a choice. What type of person are you?"

I always more of a Bob Dylan guy myself.

Someone just saw Pulp Fiction.

Top Bottom