Resource icon

Enhanced User Interface v1.29i

I, too, dislike the "coins" and use version 124d, which is attached here.

I think the coins ala BE are a good idea. Scale may be the problem. So, just make the coins smaller so that they are not distracting...

I, too, dislike the "coins" and use version 124d, which is attached here.

Thank you very much. Distraction isn't necessarily the problem for me, although it is a factor, but I just buy plots so infrequently when I play that it just makes more sense for me to have the button to enter a buy plot mode. I would just appreciate maybe an option to toggle the Tile Buttons on and off, but it's fantastic otherwise.

I posted the wrong files. The attached here are correct. My apologies for any confusion or problems.

Attachments

• EUIv124d.zip
    974.9 KB · Views: 132
Is there a way to disable the production queue? Without the mod, there is a checkbox to deactivate it, with the mod installed I cannot find a way to disable it. :confused:

Is there a way to disable the production queue? Without the mod, there is a checkbox to deactivate it, with the mod installed I cannot find a way to disable it. :confused:

Why would you want to? It is one of the best features.

One thing I would like though. If I convert production to gold or science autoremove it, when I add another item to the list. :)
(It's just that too often I only notice this after ending the turn. End regrettably civ5 doesn't allow changes if it's not my turn.)

Why would you want to? It is one of the best features.

One thing I would like though. If I convert production to gold or science autoremove it, when I add another item to the list. :)
(It's just that too often I only notice this after ending the turn. End regrettably civ5 doesn't allow changes if it's not my turn.)

That's the reason why I asked! But the mod has soo many advantages that this is nearly forgivable :D

I'm not sure if this is being caused by EUI itself or the fact that I'm attempting to use this with the community patch--I feel as if I've noticed this before without using the CP so I'm asking about it here.

When I initially go to a city screen, it doesn't display citizens or border expansions (shown here.) I can get them to come up like usual via a variety of ways, typically be double clicking "citizen management." Picture for comparison.

I just re-discovered this little gem of a mod but the music change button overlaps with your icons.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173203949

I'm going to try and move the button manually but maybe you can put your own fix and a little advertisement on the first post?

Just go to the mod's folder, then to UI folder. Open MusicButton.xml and change to the red marked value.

<Container Size="100,100" Anchor="R,T" Offset ="450,28" ConsumeMouse="1" Font="TWCenMT18">

Worked for me.

I've got another request.

I mostly play strategic view due to the greater performance with this. What bugs me is the city view when using EUI.

In normal view the tiles show different colors showing their status (claimed and used, claimed but not used, ...) but with strategic view they just seem to highlight in a "golden, flashy way" which I find very distracting making it hard to gain a quick overview of the tiles.

Could the colors from normal view be integrated in strategic view or could I alternatively some how turn off tile highlighting in strategic view?

Last but not least thank you for a great mod for CiV - it's hard to play without it when you've tried it out!

\Skodkim

I have a peculiar question about modularizing this mod. You said that to disable components, remove the specific folder from the UI_bc directory. Can you guarantee the same effect occurs if you vanquish the contents of the subdirectory but leave the empty folder there? Of course, the folder will be completely scrubbed, and neither Art nor Core is touched.

please try out attached EUI v1.25 BETA
  • fully caches the game database for speed
  • buy plot mode can now be toggled (check coin in upper left corner)
  • removed city view hex highlights in strategic mode
since the caching update is a fundamental change, please provide feedback

Cheers

I can't seem to click the check coin in upper left corner of the city view. Nothing in the logs.

Otherwise fine so far.

\Skodkim

Hi BC1

There appears to be a bug in V1.24e (or don't know if this is only in my case).

The production icon in the city banner captures correctly but if you mouse over, it shows wrong building in the pop-up text - of some older building already built a few turns back.

Hello there, there seems to be a problem when I try to run EUI with the communitas mods, I have tried disabling the communitas interface one but the same problem comes up:
After I build my first city, the upper bar becomes black with the same text repeating "UI didn't load" and some other stuff, the top bar also takes up the whole width (it's not separeted in one bar on the left and one on the right).

Has anyone encountered this problem ?

I cant even start up Civ V when i have the UI mod installed in the DLC folder. The game crashes before i even come to the main menu. Any ideas on what might cause this?

I'm running the latest version of Civ and i guess the game doesnt have any mods loaded yet because i dont even get that far into the game.

Top Bottom