Europe's Burning: Ye Olde Imperium Offtopicum

Status
Not open for further replies.
true, true, when I uploaded the pics it upload them as .jpeg even thou I saved them as .png when I edited it in GIMP

Forgive the fact that the map is an attachment - it's near midnight over here, I'm tired.

Front page will be updated tomorrow.

UPDATE ZERO - JANUARY 1800

Little happened in the early stages of the Reconstruction, the nations of Europe and the Middle East gathering thier loyalists, sending greedy looks to thier neighbours. Indeed, the first steps would be quiet diplomatic unifications, made less by the sword and more by the pen and diplomat.

But the fires of antagonism still burnt in a fierce blaze. Revolutionary interests were considered by the majority of Europe to hold sway over affairs in the form of Bonaparte's Regime in Paris, while the dangers of nationalism spread over Hungary and Poland. It seemed inevitable that the Old World would be set alight, and that the smell of sulfur and gunpowder would yet waft over the for-now peaceful fields and cities...

The Kingdom of Great Britain spreads to secure the southern coast.

Claims in black. I assumed 6 territories could be claimed. If 7, claim Iceland as well.

The Tuscany's latest claims...

..this feels just like playing Imperialism I

New claims in orange:
YOIOT.png

You look like you've got too many claims there, Tailless. You should only have 13 provinces total.

8. Claims. Players may make six. claims a turn, unless in Russia or the Middle East, in which case you may claim four.
Well, not according to The Rules (TM).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom