Expanded Dynamic Civ Names (EDCNs)

It should be allowed. This is a public forum, it was a public file. Additionally, I'll credit him.

If I really needed to, I could code all of this again, but I suspect that it took him more than a little bit of time and don't want to redo what has already been done and was released.

There are also examples throughout the forum where an abandoned project has been resurrected, and I see this as much the same thing, just more immediate.

yurisusuki: if you could upload the .rar directly onto CFC (Go Advanced, attachments) it would be nicer for me. I try not to make accounts as much as possible.

Alright, one more person on board and this goes forward with a new thread.

There is seven. I'll either wait until BenZL43 goes active again so that he can have a post or two after my two or 3 AM UTC, whichever comes first.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Attachments

• Assets.rar
    37.6 KB · Views: 67
Thank You, got it.

His ideas were often good, but his attitude towards others was sadly rather hostile.
That's it in a nutshell.

What's exactly is infraction? I read the FAQ, and read threads containing the word "infraction" but I can't find any satisfying answer. Is infraction = banned, can't log in anymore temporarily?
An infraction is a penalty for breaking the forum rules, you get a number of "points", after a certain threshold you're banned. So no immediate consequences for him, not posting anymore was his own decision.

That's it in a nutshell.

An infraction is a penalty for breaking the forum rules, you get a number of "points", after a certain threshold you're banned. So no immediate consequences for him, not posting anymore was his own decision.

How many infraction does we all need to be banned?
Just for cautionary, no plan to :p
Banned means banned forever or banned temporarily?

Look up the forum rules, I think they explain all of this in detail.

Top Bottom