Explorers

asio, you don't think we're taking the joke a little too far? :lol: Nice picture.

Nope :) explorer is 'censored' with flowers :D (You can make flowers eventually as seperate .nif - so it can be easly uncensored in nifviewer ;) )

Never heard the term "Exploratory Testing"? :lol:

Nope. It sounds filthy though. :lol::crazyeye:

:lol:

But don't give explorers for Exploratory Testing to Wolfschanze. Last time he had stolen the head. I don't want to know what he will be doing with explorer this time :D

Well I just took some time and goofed off on this unit. This is just a screenshot from NIFSkope. Tell me please if it sucks. It is just a reskin of the south american female settler.

I think using the SA female settler is fine, but the dress needs some more work... it should be textured more for dark-brown skins/leather like most of the other Native American units (like what Bernie has done with his native units and as can be seen in sample pictures here).

There also needs to be some sort of "fight" animation... I'm not sure if you covered that or not (you didn't mention it). If it's the settler animation, they cave-in every time!

I think using the SA female settler is fine, but the dress needs some more work... it should be textured more for dark-brown skins/leather like most of the other Native American units (like what Bernie has done with his native units and as can be seen in sample pictures here).

There also needs to be some sort of "fight" animation... I'm not sure if you covered that or not (you didn't mention it). If it's the settler animation, they cave-in every time!
That's easy with re-boning. :)

Don't know what avain thinks about that, but I could need an hungarian explorer for my Hungary mod. The conquistador and the germanic (although it looks very good) don't fit. At least some kind of eastern europe explorer. No idea what it could look like. Maybe huszár like...

EDIT: forgot to say the american explorer is also excellent work!

Ah, sure! Almásy. Why haven't I thought on that... Julianus was the guy who searched for Magna Hungaria, right? Yeah, he would also fit, although it would be strange to see a monk running through hills, jungles and swamps :)

Don't know what avain thinks about that, but I could need an hungarian explorer for my Hungary mod. The conquistador and the germanic (although it looks very good) don't fit. At least some kind of eastern europe explorer. No idea what it could look like. Maybe huszár like...
Chug made a "generic European" Explorer which should work for Hungary... it's in his Cultural Diversity mod.

Top Bottom