Fallout: SaberNes

WAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!

Orders midnight sunday April 6, please. Please use the format requested following the update posts.

Carmen: You believe that you have approximatly the same numbers and devopment as the Jailers anf Kennedy's, though the Jailer military is a higher quality. The Governors are believed to be a bit larger and stronger than you.

Yes, I will try to be much, much faster this time. If everthing goes as planned, I'll be able to give you an update as a gift on my birthday.

I hope to get a chunk of the NPC's at least don this weekend, since I have a three day weekend this week(oddly not a four day, it seems).

Map is updated, let me know it I got any locations wrong. Steelmakers, I didn't know where to put your outpost, as Detroit is a little broad of an area. Feel free to have me move it.

@Dark
Could I determine the gereral direction of the signals I received?

The outpost should be at the university/med center near me.

Map is updated, let me know it I got any locations wrong. Steelmakers, I didn't know where to put your outpost, as Detroit is a little broad of an area. Feel free to have me move it.

@Dark
Could I determine the gereral direction of the signals I received?

General, I belive that the first, more threatening message was from the east, likely from some distance. The second was bounced off a comunications satelite that activated just long enough to carry the mesage. I may be able to reverse a message along it, but no there is no guarenty of anyone recieving it. Both used pre-war military transmittion bands.
-Eden

If you are stil intrested, I need orders from Seon (It's Hnds of Fate time;)), Merciary, Nuclear Kid, Eltain, ChiefDesigner and Northen Wolf.

Please get them to me as soon as you can, with the subject formated as Faction Player Turn. Thank you.

Allergies. Going insane. TF2. Just...drop me out of here...

New Athens coming in >_>

My (very late) orders are sent =)

That's ok, studing for programing has eaten more of my time tha I expected, so not too far along.

Studying, right. Programing finals this week, so... yay. In any event, still planning to get the update this week. After all the damn VisualBasic.

Studying, right. Programing finals this week, so... yay. In any event, still planning to get the update this week. After all the damn VisualBasic.

Promise to share whatever you wrote with us (me?)? Also, what are you studying?

Well, I'm in geomatics, and this semesters head ache has definetly the programing. Still better than microsoft access and poorly explained Oracle work.

Top Bottom