Family Guy Quiz

Originally posted by Jeratain
I've seen the episode, but I don't recall his middle name.

Same here.

Originally posted by Cimbri
Stewart Gilligan Griffin?

Edit: Or ‘Gillian’ Griffin... I don’t quite recall.
Gilligan is right! :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

The pilot asks Stewie if he's running away from home and Stewie says something like "Stewart Gilligan Griffin runs from no one!" The name makes sense considering Peter's love of classic TV shows. Awesome job, I didn't think anyone would get it. Your turn.

’Kewl’

Question:
What tasteless trio visits the Griffin house and gets mistaken for the children of the Corn? :p

Don’t recall the episode, but this scene is one of my favourites :D

What tasteless trio visits the Griffin house and gets mistaken for the children of the Corn?

Wasn't that those Hanson people? And didn't Peter shoot at them or something?

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.

Wasn't that those Hanson people? And didn't Peter shoot at them or something?
Yes it was the Hansons, and yes Peter shot them :D

Your turn SuperBeaver :goodjob:

How old was Peter when he first had gas?

I think he was 30. Lol I can't remember what episode it was in, but it flashbacks to Peter sitting in a blue beanbag chair. Damn!

Originally posted by echodude010
I think he was 30. Lol I can't remember what episode it was in, but it flashbacks to Peter sitting in a blue beanbag chair. Damn!

Yes, Peter was 30, and now its your turn echodude010.

In one episode, Peter, Quagmire and I believe cleaveland and joe are sitting around a table on a boat. They then say which woman they would each have if they could have any one.

My question is: Who does Quagmire pick?

Originally posted by echodude010
My question is: Who does Quagmire pick?
Taylor Hanson.

My question is: What kind of award does Brian win when he goes to Hollywood? (this is an easy one)

If anyone didn't see it above here it is:
What kind of award does Brian win when he goes to Hollywood? (this is an easy one)

Originally posted by Jeratain
If anyone didn't see it above here it is:
What kind of award does Brian win when he goes to Hollywood? (this is an easy one)

He won a 'Woody'

What was the name of the fish that had a $25,000 reward attached to its capture?

Top Bottom