FarowNES02

Cheating takes the fun out of the game.

Spoiler stat stuff :

Nation: Sky Gods
Ruler/Player: Lakaharta Sky God, “The Transcendent” /North King
Major Cities: Kicha, Kuzti,
Population: 65,000 (50,000 Cult of the Dead, 15,000 Other)
Government: Divine Monarchy
Economy: 3/1/1 (1 EC) (+2 EP in Bonus Plunder)
Army: 5200 Infantry, 2000 Cavalry, 10700 Death Lords
Navy: None
Education: Bad
Infrastructure: Good
Confidence: Bad
Culture: Poor
Projects/Wonders:
Description: From the sun sprang forth numberless rays, and those rays of light cascaded down to the earth to form the things we percieve--rocks, trees, and animals. Finally, his rays bred the greatest of all--men. But men never truly die, and their soul lives on, but they must be treated with the utmost of respect in order to truly enjoy the afterlife. Thus, all the highest kings arranged for their love ones to bury them with all their worldly goods intact, and to build ever more sumptuous and grand tombs. For to walk the afterlife with nothing else to comfort you would be a terrible thing. Thus, this nation began only as a small tribe following a peculiar cult in the mountains, but it grew, for each king was determined to assimilate more and more wealth to build ever more grand tombs. Normal citizens can only afford modest tombs, and the peasants, nothing at all. Some simply labor on the king's great tombs, then hope to be buried alongside him as his servants in the afterlife. Others, resigned to their fate as insignificant, work on the terraced farms that stretch high up into the snowy mountain peaks. And a few privelidged ones serve in the high palace of the Sky Gods, upon the mightiest mountain in the world. The nation may wither and die, but their mausoleums will dwell on forever, with traps for the unwary thief, and their descendants tending to the tombs and praying for the souls outside. For to anger the "dead" Sky Gods would be a terrible thing indeed. The Sky Gods with a lust for plunder and conquest made a union through a royal marriage between Taruq and the Sky Gods. They for several turns devastated the border nations until they empire split and crumble. Now they are up to their usual business.

Relevant Spending:
2 to more Infantry (+2000)
2 on Education.
2 on Infrastructure.

Relevant events from Update:
(+1 trade economy, +1 culture, -1 confidence, +1 bonus plunder, -500 Death Lords)

Nation: Empire of the Sky Gods
Ruler/Player: The Sky God Dynasty / North King
Major Cities: Kicha, Kuzti,
Population: 65,000 (50,000 Cult of the Dead, 15,000 Other)
Government: Divine Monarchy
Economy: 3/1/2 (2 EC) (+1 EP in Bonus Plunder)
Army: 7200 Infantry, 2000 Cavalry, 10200 Death Lords
Navy: None
Education: Average
Infrastructure: Fantastic
Confidence: Pathetic
Culture: Average
Projects/Wonders:
Description: From the sun sprang forth numberless rays, and those rays of light cascaded down to the earth to form the things we perceive--rocks, trees, and animals. Finally, his rays bred the greatest of all--men. But men never truly die, and their soul lives on, but they must be treated with the utmost of respect in order to truly enjoy the afterlife. Thus, all the highest kings arranged for their love ones to bury them with all their worldly goods intact, and to build ever more sumptuous and grand tombs. For to walk the afterlife with nothing else to comfort you would be a terrible thing. Thus, this nation began only as a small tribe following a peculiar cult in the mountains, but it grew, for each king was determined to assimilate more and more wealth to build ever more grand tombs. With a thirst for plunder and conquest that could not be quenched, the Sky Gods arranged a royal marriage to the royalty of Taruq. The united nation then for several turns devastated the border nations of the cradle, until their empire split and crumble. Now, they have resumed expansion, and continued building more and more tombs, as the nation reaches new heights. The nation may wither and die, but their mausoleums will dwell on forever, with traps for the unwary thief, and their descendants tending to the tombs and praying for the souls outside. For to anger the "dead" Sky Gods would be a terrible thing indeed.

I also fiddled with the description, dynasty, and a couple of other descriptive stats, as you can see.

I'm waiting for True Fizcat's peace offers with the HBEN before I begin peace negotiations.

Can I declare war on the Mod?

All right. Here's the final offer:

To: Bhato Fizcat

Lay down your arms, or die. If you surrender peacefully, you will be spared and allowed to return to your respectable nations. The terms are not negotiable. Decide now or we will assume that you wish for our swift retrebution for your crimes against Fizcat.

Well the Holy Bhatoist League wants a seperate peace from Bhato Fizcat since they are seperate nations. As earlier they are willing to cut all ties to Bhato Fizcat for peace.

From Bhato Fizcat
To Fizcat

We will not lay down our arms until you allow Bhatoists freedom of worship within your borders.

Well the Holy Bhatoist League wants a seperate peace from Bhato Fizcat since they are seperate nations. As earlier they are willing to cut all ties to Bhato Fizcat for peace.

From Bhato Fizcat
To Fizcat

We will not lay down our arms until you allow Bhatoists freedom of worship within your borders.

Fine. By this, you sentence all of Bhatoism - both in Fizcat as well as the entire League - to continued warfare and ultimately destrction. History will record your act of defiance and remember what grievous consequences it meant for your religion. Prepare to be annihilated.

I do not know how to make this anymore clear :p.

ONE MORE IT, THEN A BT.

Stats will be up today for sure since I had a snow day. Not setting a deadline for orders but please start sending them ASAP after I get stats up. It will be an IT update for third time :)

Diplo time!

To: Veno

Greetings, brothers in faith. (OOC: I assume they follow Veneratio Atavorum). It is good to see order rise where for so long there has been chaos. Terra Trifluentia has for decades watched over, and unified, the peoples of the Great River. Together, the family of mankind is unifying. Together, all are learning to worship the Ancestor of Us All. Together, we shall acheive great things. We invite you to send delegates to the Curia, so that our foreign policies, and indeed our peoples, can be alligned. The rule of many is greater than the rule of few, and the Curia exemplifies this principle. Within it, you may control your own people, but you will also have the protection of our superior forces--and the satisfaction of knowing you are part of the Brotherhood of Mankind. Do you accept?

To: Kaldur

We are heartened by your resurgence. Though for a brief time, Taruq broke your government, it could not break your people. Now, you have emerged from chaos into order. We hope to continue, and, indeed, heighten our cooperation with you; for is it not true that we both are members of the Brotherhood of Mankind, that we both worship the Ancestor of Us All, and that we seek the advancement of mankind through peace and order? Please consider sending delegates to the Curia, so that this relationship can be cemented, and our purposes unified.

Though for a brief time, Taruq broke your government, it could not break your people.

OOC: Purely for reference: usually it was a majority of Sky God troops who fought in the Maasla'Keeista campaign; Taruq soldiers were generally focused against Terra Trifluentia and T'lur Pa. Occasionally this did not hold true, of course; in particular the second to last turn...

Wooha for destroying my kingdom... Jerks. ;)

PC stats are done. I am not highlighting major cities anymore it is too much for me to keep track of. Another thing that will be different.

If you need NPC stats please pm me.

I would very much appreciate stats for Bhato Fizcat, if you have any.

OOC: Purely for reference: usually it was a majority of Sky God troops who fought in the Maasla'Keeista campaign; Taruq soldiers were generally focused against Terra Trifluentia and T'lur Pa. Occasionally this did not hold true, of course; in particular the second to last turn...
OOC: I'm perfectly aware of that. However, we're trading with the Sky Gods right now, while Taruq is far away; so in order to avoid war, it's easier just to refer to Taruq. ;)

@Farow: Can I get my diplo a few posts above this answered?

Also: In the update, you said that some in T'lur Pa converted to Veneratio Atavorum. Can you change the stats to reflect that? In addition, are any of the 15,000 "others" in the Sky Gods followers of Veneratio Atavorum?

EDIT: Also, why does T'lur Pa have 7 Rural Economy, while Terra Trifluentia has 2, given that they pretty much have the same amount of land?

OOC: I'm perfectly aware of that. However, we're trading with the Sky Gods right now, while Taruq is far away; so in order to avoid war, it's easier just to refer to Taruq. ;)

Oh, we like our achievements being sung about, though. ;)

In addition, are any of the 15,000 "others" in the Sky Gods followers of Veneratio Atavorum?

I would imagine so. Look at our religions; they are close enough that it probably wouldn't take much of a leap of faith to convert from one to the other. (Maybe we should merge them, somehow... :p)

OOC: heh, as I thoughts. Naval AND ec0nomic Supirioity is still in the Bhaost League's favor. You do have a supirior number of troops then Us, and if you can bring it to bear upon us, well, that section is toast. you win the IT.. I would say it would take 2-3 more updates to stomp the League Out. we win the IT, or hit a draw.. at least another IT we would have to win to turn it to our favor, and 2-3 to win. this is going to be a messy IT if the war continues. luckly, the league wishes to back out of the war, and I will try all in my power to do so. it was a bit extream in the first place, all said. a bit to early for such a crusade.

IC:
To Fizcat
Bahto Fizcat has chosen to leave the League and Stand on it's own. so be it. Please do not lump us with those fanatics.

Farow, does this mean you're ready to upload the right map?? :D
EDIT: And update the first page?

Top Bottom