FarowNES02

Farow, what is the nation on my northern border? The one that seems to be almost yellow as if the inhabitants there are yearning to join our great nation.

To: Bhato Fizcat

We demanded an unconditional surrender. You forcefully converted Fizcatians to your godworshipping religion, and now you demand to accept this state of corruption? Surely, even if we were to endorse godworshipping in Fizcat, this would not include Bhatoism. Your religion is a malignant one seeking to stomp out all other philosophies. It will not, nor ever will be, tolerated in Fizcat. Surrender, and you will be allowed to leave with your lives. If not, we take no prisoners.

To: Bhato Fizcat

We demanded an unconditional surrender. You forcefully converted Fizcatians to your godworshipping religion, and now you demand to accept this state of corruption? Surely, even if we were to endorse godworshipping in Fizcat, this would not include Bhatoism. Your religion is a malignant one seeking to stomp out all other philosophies. It will not, nor ever will be, tolerated in Fizcat. Surrender, and you will be allowed to leave with your lives. If not, we take no prisoners.

From Bhato Fizcat
To Fizcat

What of the hundreds if not thousands of forced conversions that you placed on other faiths. We were only extracting our revenge. Our soldiers do not fear no death we fight on. If need be no one will survive on this godless peninsula.

And it's half occupied by Tereno at this time.

From Bhato Fizcat
To Tereno

You do not occupy one square inch of our territory!

From Bhato Fizcat
To Dilhava

Come to our aide. We can win if we stand united.

From Bhato Fizcat
To Fizcat

What of the hundreds if not thousands of forced conversions that you placed on other faiths. We were only extracting our revenge. Our soldiers do not fear no death we fight on. If need be no one will survive on this godless peninsula.

Wrong. All godworshippers were sent out of Fizcat into exile, not converted to Atheism on spearpoint. Missionaries, however, were dealt differently. Also, you are wrong about no one survivng on the peninsula. You will be put down long before such an undertaking might take place. We hereby declare our own Bhatoist crusade against you, and will fight relentlessly to liberate our lands until all vestiges of your pollution is removed. Pray to your gods for mercy, and he might grant us favor in war so that your suffering is brief.

To: Dilhava

Your recent joining of the League might still be revoked, with little or no consequences. If you have no interest in entering a fell and destructive war, we suggest you do so.

To: Nations of the Bhato Bay

You willingly joined the League, thinking it would bring you protection. Now, you find that it has only drawn you into a great war on foreign soil, with nearly all of your fighting men left behind in a death trap. It is past time that you cut ties with the League and the so-called Holy Bhatoist Empire. If you cannot see how they have exploited your common religion to their advantage, you are surely foolish beyond hope.

To: Bhato League

The only way you can prove that you are indeed separate from the crusaders is by fighting them yourselves. If they have cut ties with you, surely that is a treason grave enough to call for your just retrebution. Otherwise, the war is extended to you.

OOC: Erm... Shanxi's stats? Or at least a response about them? :(

OOC: Erm... Shanxi's stats? Or at least a response about them? :(

Sorry I missed your post. I will add them if you really want them :p

Where is the diplomacy? I cannot seem to find it must be blind :)

Edit: my computer double posted. Sorry :(

From Bhato Fizcat
To Dilhava

Come to our aide. We can win if we stand united.

*Queen Hera iddaly holds the message into a paper hawk and throws it out the window, watching it with a smile as it flys a short distance befor crashing into the Ground.

To: Dilhava

Your recent joining of the League might still be revoked, with little or no consequences. If you have no interest in entering a fell and destructive war, we suggest you do so.

To: Nations of the Bhato Bay

You willingly joined the League, thinking it would bring you protection. Now, you find that it has only drawn you into a great war on foreign soil, with nearly all of your fighting men left behind in a death trap. It is past time that you cut ties with the League and the so-called Holy Bhatoist Empire. If you cannot see how they have exploited your common religion to their advantage, you are surely foolish beyond hope.

To: Bhato League

The only way you can prove that you are indeed separate from the crusaders is by fighting them yourselves. If they have cut ties with you, surely that is a treason grave enough to call for your just retrebution. Otherwise, the war is extended to you.

OOC: eerr, I hate to do this, but I cant put this in IC trems correctly. every time a I do this, It loks wrong, and confusing.. *sigh*. I don't want to spend a hour toying with it to get it across correctly, aarrghh.
so I will state it OOC. assume the following statment in qoutes has been translated into IC terms and sent to you.
"Dilhava has a sizable population of Atheism. We have never agreed with the Crusade, and when we joined, we joined with the intention of stoping the Crusadeds. we are willing to COMPLEATLY evacuate All 2000 non millitary Bahto's from Bahto Fizcatt, and hopefully all the troops. We request permision to dispatch 20 Hawks with the negotiation force To protect them from any fanatic Bahto troops, and to ensure the negotiaons go in a positive manner. we ask that you do not hold All the followers of Bhatoism with the fanatics in Bahto Fizcat, for some of us actually Try and retain shreads of honor. We will not fight offenvily In the comming war, but we will fight defensivly if the war continues to protect the extermnation of the Bahto faith."

whew. sorry about that. to much information to conver yo prose it and tidy it up.

OOC: Interesting offer. Although it's still tempting for me to continue on my current course. I mean, have you looked at the stats for Bhato Fizcat? They have 2k civilians to support an army four times larger. I reckon they must've started eating their own dead already. At the very best the survive, but they are far from fit for fight.

I guess the previous ultimatum still stands. Fight the crusaders yourselves, or we will wage war on the entire League. You can still leave the alliance. If not, have a nice war.

Farow, as a suggestion, you might do stats as you read the orders. That is, when you first read the orders, implement the spending of each nation. Then, as you write the update, change the stats every time someone loses troops. It makes the stats much less of a hassle if you do them a little bit at a time, and spread out through the update, than all at once after you're done.

Orders sent, as well.

I write the update and do the stats at the same time.

Orders will be tomorrow. Sorry.

My orders have been sent! Yay~ Edit: desu! I keep forgetting to say that - - How am I ever going to get famous now?

I did do stats before the update once and it was easier. Usually though I like to jump right into the update as stats are boring.

But I will try and be more responsible with my time for now on :)

Top Bottom