FarowNES02

Aww, you could've waited ten mins, Iggy. :sad: I had no time to send good orders, so I guess it was a bit wasted if you left a task force up to me to command. Well, not that it matters now. Orders sent.

Orders sent.

Orders sent (sending along a task force to help with the rogue forces, just FYI; I dunno the orders so they'll be attached to troops from Tereno in my orders).

TO: Tereno

Splendid. We commend our cousins on their brilliant handling of this issue. Troops en route.

Whew. I hope the BT will calm down things a bit. I'll have to scavenge what pieces are left of my coutry and rebuild. If there's anything left at all...

Seems like the next most likely case occured... I anticipated the update before I had to leave for camp again, but I guess not. :sad:

Seems like the next most likely case occured... I anticipated the update before I had to leave for camp again, but I guess not. :sad:
Check the vacation thread. Farow's gone for the weekend.

I only check the subscribed threads through my user CP. :p I guess I need to check out the forum page again, since this is the only active NES I'm in ATM.

Just letting everyone know I am really behind. I could get my orders in and my update done with no trouble if I devoted all my free time to NESing which I am not willing to do.

I do enjoy doing someother things and right now they are losing time fast especially on Wednesdays. So I am postponing the update until this weekend.

Please be patient school is starting to get tough with finals plus a ton of homework from missing school.. I hope everyone understands.

Iggy, your sig makes you a total liar. ;)

Can't be bothered to fix it.

Besides, I'm doing work, which directly precludes to my updating.

Farow: It's okay, I understand about finals. I'll be done with finals tomorrow, and I have a holiday tomorrow. The band's going on a trip to Disneyland :)D!). So I expect an update on Saturday when I wake up sometime around noon (since we're expected to be back at really really late o'clock).

Or anytime on the weekend is good. :p Hang in there Farow, etc. etc.

OOC: You bloody band people... :p Same with fang, finals are EVIL!!!! :(

Top Bottom