1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FarowNES02

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by The Farow, Sep 1, 2006.

1. jalapeno_dude

jalapeno_dude AKA Panda Judo Eel

Sent, my orders have been. Survive, Terra Trifluentia shall. Talking like Yoda, I am.

:p

2. justokre

justokre 咱們走著瞧啊...

Just sent orders.

3. The Farow

The Farow NESer

From Holy Bhatoist Empire of Neptanian
    To Tereno

We unconditionally surrender if we are allowed to keep our home island. We do not wish to see our most sacred and holy sites destroyed by war. However, we urge you to at least allow a semi-independent Bhatoist state based out of Neptanian for purely religous reasons.

4. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

We were not planning to attack your holiest land.

If Bhatoists retreat from Fizcat, we will have peace.

5. The Farow

The Farow NESer

We have stated over and over again we have no control over the rogue general. Our country will send a representative but he was one our most radical generals. He is likely to refuse to surrender and rather go down as a defender of the faith. If we uphold the representative part do we have peace?

6. alex994

alex994 Hail Divine Emperor!

OOC: It's not wise to send your most radical general off into who knows where. It is much better to keep him close to you in some highly prestigious and lucrative but ceremonial position. ;)

7. The Farow

The Farow NESer

They were on a crusade on radical generals usually get the job done. However, your point is good too but I never said the crusade was well planned out ;)

8. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

If Dilhava and the other Bhatoist states are to accept a peace, Tereno will only do two more things in this war:

Defeat Tampla, and help Fizcat to destroy the rogue crusader forces.

If this is not acceptable, then the war will continue, although it is already peacefully over in Neptanian's case.

9. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

This Is acceptible to the Dilhava. If the Peace deligation fails, they are yours to destroy.

10. alex994

alex994 Hail Divine Emperor!

OOC: Farow, shouldn't Huming gain another eco in the urban area as a result of my religious center project? Please and thank you :)

11. The Farow

The Farow NESer

So TerrisH how supportive of Neptanian are you in the peace. I am confused as to your position.

From All Bhatoist States
    To Tereno

We are willing to lay down our arms.

From Tampla
    To Tereno

We are willing to lay down our arms if our homelands are returned. In exchange will give you Sienne and pay you one point in EP.

12. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

To Tampla and Tereno
    From T'lur Pa

T'lur Pa is in favor of a peaceful resolution to this conflict now. Tampla has been a good neighbor to our nation and an excellent trading partner. War on our border will force us to get involved.

13. The Farow

The Farow NESer

I do not add special cities to urban economy. They are seperate unlike in LINES II I may change that in my new rule set though.

14. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

OOC: Very. We disliked the Crusades, and see this as a suttibly punishment for the nation that lead the crusade. also, this ends the war, and I can begin trying to bend the league to my will. I also want to see how my hawks do in theri other duties also.

15. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Deal. We will peacefully and without pillaging return your lands. We hope to patch up our relations in the future.

To: Illion
    Now all we have to do is deal with the rogue crusaders in Fizcat. Then this war will be over. Peace and trade shall rule the Great Sea once again.

OOC: This is a nice Denouement for the war. Peace all around!

16. North King

North King blech

Peace is good. It prepares the cradle for... :D

(Note: I am not attacking anyone this turn. Well, maybe some barbarians, but that's entirely by coincidence.)

17. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

Don't make me annex the cradle guys.

18. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Ooh, I'm terrified. :p

19. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Orders sent.

20. Silver Steak

Silver Steak The Ghost of SS

Fine. Peace it is between Fizcat and the League. Still, if the League refuses to aid in the uprooting of the crusaders (by economic or military means) Bhatoism will still be forbidden in our realm. The practice of exiling Bhatoists will resume once the ducal power is restored, and the death penalty for Bhatoist missionaries is still unchanged since before the crusades. It is up to the Bhatoist League to prove that their religion can be something else than only destructive and ruthlessly imperialist. We do hope that the League agrees to support Fizcat, but a refusal will hardly be any surprising.