1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

FarowNES02

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by The Farow, Sep 1, 2006.

1. The Farow

The Farow NESer

The BT will take us to Late Iron Age. So I am thinking about 300-400 years. Have not yet decided.

2. TerrisH

TerrisH Mischief?

and, compleatly Vs. my wishes, I get a religious purge of my contry. Farrow, I had #@$@$ plans for them. and Now, I have concqure them. which is going to bring down The northern nations down upon me. *sigh* I really should have gotten Up that story. Not I have to compleatly rewrite the code of da****o.

To Fizcat:
    We will be Dealing with the Ashaylia. we have no intention Impressing Bhato Upon them, and we are willing to alow them to continue to Exist, as long as they agree to swear aligence to the Dilhava Throne. If they refuse, they will become one with Dilhava Again, adbet as an Atonmious internal State.

To Ashaylia
    Swear Alligence to the Dilhava throne, and we will Let you be as a seperate nation. Refuse, and you shall never know Peace untill you are one with Dilhava once more.

OOC: Clarification of the Alligence to the Dilhava throne. this IS NOT alligence to the Dilhava goverment, mearly to the Person who rules Dilhava.

3. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Nice update, but where's my colonial expansion?

4. The Farow

The Farow NESer

The religious purge was beyond your control. Religious leaders within Dilhava told people to kill atheists wherever possible.

@Lord Iggy, I forgot your expansion. Will add it in a bit.

5. Silver Steak

Silver Steak The Ghost of SS

Well, I'm satified with the conclusion. :) As for the awards, I honestly feel you exaggerated about Fizcat, but if that is your sincere opinion, who am I to judge? ;) Thanks anyway.

To: Dilihava

We do not want to speak on behalf of our fellow Atheists in Ashaylia. We are not religious imperialists like the HBEN, as they proved through their creation - the League. We only have the best of wishes and intentions regarding the people of Ashaylia, which provokes us to take initiative despite our reservations.

We propose that instead of Ashaylia becoming tied to Dilihava through "alligence" - a term that can be abused and most likely cause civil unrest - we suggest that the people instead be moved to Fizcat. Our nation is in ruins, and we have much need of working hands and spiritual kin in order to survvie, and avoid being buried by the sands of time. It is also our bellief that the people of Ashaylia would rather join Fizcat than stay neighboured to Dilihava where they have already witnessed and experienced persecution.

As you know, Fizcat cannot boast a great naval presence on the Great Sea, neither military or mercantile. Normally, we would ask our ally Tereno to aid us in transporting settlers from Ashaylia to Fizcat. However, we believe this is an oppertunity to rebuild and heal the scars of the Crusades. As we extend the people of Ashaylia an invitation to join Fizcat, we likewise extend Dilihava a hand in order to relieve the tension between our nations caused by the Crusades and better our common relations.

We do not want any conflict with Dilihava, therefore we will not interfere with your proposal to Ashaylia. We simply invite all Ashaylians to settle in Fizcat, and invite you to take part in this to prove our benevolence and cincere wish to put the Crusades behind us. Will you provide aid, or at least not harm the settlers?

6. North King

North King blech

BT orders sent. I'm off to downstate for a few days.

7. LightFang

LightFang "I'm the hero!"

I sent my BT orders, with twenty city names! That's like, 5 more than asked, which is like, 1/3 more than the requirement! Oho!

8. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

Orders sent.

9. The Farow

The Farow NESer

I will make the changes to the map tomorrow.

I keep forgetting and it is starting to get late again.

10. germanicus12

germanicus12 First Citizen of Rome

Is it too late for me to join in?

11. The Farow

The Farow NESer

You can join but I suggest waiting till after the BT for a NPC or starting your own nation in the middle of nowhere. You can take a current NPC but I suggest reading about their past.

If you join a new nation before the BT please tell me an area you would like as in climate and land forms. Also, tell me your culture and send BT orders. If you have more questions since this is probably confusing now that reread please PM me :).

12. germanicus12

germanicus12 First Citizen of Rome

Nation: The Furians /Player: King Kinston/germanicus12
    Major Cities: Fury, Kellwood, Lotwood, and Poplarwood
    Population: To be determined by me
    Religion: Canism
    Government: Monarchy
    Economy: 1/1/0
    Army: 1000 Infantry, 500 Cavalry
    Navy: 10 ships [if your nation is landlocked, exchange these for 1000 infantry]
    Education: Horrible
    Infrastructure: Horrible
    Confidence: Horrible
    Culture: Horrible
    Projects/Wonders:
    Description: The Furians were famous for their warlike status before settling in new lands. They now hope to live in peace and just become rich out of trade. They obey and pray to their Dog-King, Wardog. Our King is surrounded by dogs who dictate how the country is run.

Location of country will be the top right part of the map in forest green colors, if possible. How much eco points do I have anyways? Story on the way, I dont understand the BT part, so I will send you a story instead.

13. The Farow

The Farow NESer

Well a BT is boring times and an IT is is interesting times. During IT you have regular NES updates but BT are long updates usually spanning over a hundred years.

For a BT you just need to send me general instructions and a list of cities (at least 15).

14. jalapeno_dude

jalapeno_dude AKA Panda Judo Eel

Fairly brief BT orders sent.

15. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Germanicus, allow me to introduce you to the IggyPunch(tm). It is given to people who reuse names and features from previous games.

Ye hath been warned.

16. Luckymoose

Luckymoose The World is Mine

I never get IggyPunch'd.

17. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Good work Lucky.

18. The Farow

The Farow NESer

I will begin working the BT this weekend. Since it is a long one I had an idea of releasing it in mini updates so you can see the progress of your nation over the BT.

I always wondered what my nation looked like inbetween BTs and I think many others have too so that is what I am going to do. They will be in 100 year Increments so there will be four parts to the BT.

How does this sound? First one should be released by Sunday but do not hold me to it.

19. Lord_Iggy

Lord_Iggy Tsesk'ihe

Orders sent. EDIT: And your idea sounds awesome. Go for it!

20. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

Great Idea! :thumbsup: