Favorite television show.

My favorite show of all time is probably Firefly. Short lived, but very good. Aside from Lost and House I pretty much only watch Discovery Science and the History channel. I kind of hate Lost, but I've invested too much time to stop watching and they announced an end date which helps.

Also I have to give a mention of Dexter, it was easily the best new show of last year. Obviously it hasn't been on long enough to call it the best show ever, but it has great potential. I can't wait for season 2

South Park, Nova, or Pete & Pete. I waive my right to choose.

Firefly. I can't believe they canceled such a good show, for crying out loud! :aargh:

I don't watch TV anymore, I usually catch up on DVD's several years later.

But I would have to vote Neighbours, for bringing the UK student population together in a way no other programme has.

The massive array of QuizComs available on British TV. Have I Got News For You, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, They Think It's All Over and QI are the big four.

I also have a thing for old Rik'n'Ade comedies like Filthy, Rich and Catflap.

Heroes.

Then Prison Break, House, Simpsons ... 24 to some extent, but this season is meh.

Arrested Development is hysterical. I wish Franklin was in every episode though.

I also love the Office, and am starting to get into Lost. This isnt a bad time for TV.

In the not too distant future
Next Sunday AD...

there was a guy named Joel, not too different from you or me

MST3K is of course the best show of all time. I also watch Futurama, Naked Science, ATH, Pardon the Interruption, MXC, and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air whenever it's on. Others shows too, but those are the ones I actually seek out.

Lost, Arrested Development, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Buffy: the Vampire Slayer, The Prisoner, The Simpsons, Futurama, Paranoia Agent.

Top Bottom