Favorite television show.

cubsfan6506

Got u
What is your favorite television show.

So many good ones to choose from........

I guess I would choose more sci-fi oriented shows. Recently I've watched some Next Generation, Battlestar Galactica, and Heroes (not really sci-fi, but compared to other shows on major networks it is).

Also am a big fan of Futurama, X-Files, and the Rod Serling Twilight Zone's.

Currently on for me it is a toss up between Battlestar Galactica and House. Best of all time will take some thinkning about.

My favorite show is Fox news. What bullfeathers will they come up with next. But really house.

All time? I'm quite sure it would be one from this list: Fawlty Towers, Buffy, Babylon 5, Deadwood and Carnivale. If I forgot something I'll add them later.

A-Team, McGuyver, Dr.Who, Air Wolf, Magnum PI, The Incredible Hulk,.....or more recent shows like House, Dr.Who and both Stargates.

Overall it would be the Doctor.

Close call between O' Reilly and Colbert. I think O' Reilly does a slightly better job of imitating a rightwing blowhard. He has me laughing the entire show.

Family guy and futurama.

old or new?

All of the above.

The first season of the new doc was a little lacking in the writing but its gotten way better. The old doc lacked in special effects but pwned in acting. Its really a toss up so I'll just say new or old its all Dr. Who.

Lost or The Office (US version).

Top Bottom