[FfH II Art Team Blog]

Depends. As you may or may not know, it's modeled but not yet animated.

Well, Roland gave the animation job to Refar, but havent heard or seen any of them (neither Roland, nor Refar).
The thing is. Roland could do the animation himself, now that Blender supports, but like I said, havent heard or seen anything from him lately.

As my labs are closed due to the explosion and fire last thursday and the follow up examination on dioxin, I have some time to create the Archmages, first:

so... next one will be Clan Archmage...

As my labs are closed due to the explosion and fire last thursday and the follow up examination on dioxin, I have some time to create the Archmages, first:
Uhm...you can't just say something like "there was an explosion in my lab" and then stop there. What caused it (please tell me it was mad science and not a simple lapse in safety)? Was any of your work damaged? Details man!

Here we go...

and here is the details about the explosion, it was covered in the media as well.
Spoiler :
In one of the labs from the department next floor someone blew up one of his reactions and was hit by a load of glass splinters, followed by a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid, which is nicknamed "piranha solution".
He didnt wear any safety glasses and was alone in his lab.
Only because one of our department´s members noticed a strange noise, the guy could be carried out from the lab while the lab started burning.
The guy will probably never be able to see again. Police was investigating over the weekend and right now the labs are still closed.

Here we go...

That is an awesome, awesome archmage. Seriously, while "Arcane Clan of Embers" borders on oxymoron, the possibility of fielding that is enough to make it worth a shot. I'd be highly tempted to reskin it to make top-tier Orc priests if I had any skill in such.
and here is the details about the explosion, it was covered in the media as well.
Spoiler :
In one of the labs from the department next floor someone blew up one of his reactions and was hit by a load of glass splinters, followed by a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and sulfuric acid, which is nicknamed "piranha solution".
Only because one of our department´s members noticed a strange noise, the guy could be carried out from the lab while the lab started burning.
The guy will probably never be able to see again. Police was investigating over the weekend and right now the labs are still closed.

Yikes, poor guy. This sort of thing isn't as funny when people get hurt like that.

Nice arcmages, the Lurchiup one reminds me of Santa Claus though...

yea, the luchuirp one is not really ment too serious ;)
But believe me or not, it is quiet close to the concept art Kael suggested to base this one on ;)

Sorry if this seems rude, but when are you going to make the Grigori Archmage?

Sorry if this seems rude, but when are you going to make the Grigori Archmage?

sorry to dissappoint you, but... not anytime soon

yea, the luchuirp one is not really ment too serious ;)
But believe me or not, it is quiet close to the concept art Kael suggested to base this one on ;)

I thought gnomes made powerful sorcerers..Or this is what most muds seem to believe(and the NW series)...However, noone ever said that Gnome Sorcerers look convinsing... They look funny, until you get the first fireball, that is! :lol:

seZereth, that's some great quality work, right there. I absolutely love the orcish Archmage. Completely top-notch. You keep talking about "I don't have time to do it right now" or "I'm swamped, I'll do it when I've got time", yet you continue to just spit out these enormously awesome models every other day or so. ;)

Brilliant, just brilliant. :)
Addenum: Oh, and I just have to ask. Are you doing some kind of run-through of the mages? Because something I'd love to see is Calabim-specific spellcasters, even if they aren't vampires by default. I understand how incredibly low-key such a request is, since they are still technically human, and they already have human models. Still, one has to ask! :)
Uhm...you can't just say something like "there was an explosion in my lab" and then stop there. What caused it (please tell me it was mad science and not a simple lapse in safety)? Was any of your work damaged? Details man!
Classic case of "brb house on fire". :D
Spoiler :
Man, this sort of thing is only cool when people almost die or almost horribly disfigured. Poor guy. :(

So, a final one for today:

the Ljosalfar Druid.
Another reason to stay neutral :D

(this one gave me a headache with rigging and exporting... gonna go to sleep now :crazyeye:)

Top Bottom