FfH trivia game thread

I'll post one to keep things going - if Civking wants to take his turn, I'll drop out and defer to his question.

Which Fall from Heaven character once famously said, "I'm Bobbin, are you my mother?"

Guybrush Threepwood, I believe.

Alrighty. =) I really enjoy some of the music that was put into the game, so this question will test your knowledge of it:

What religion must one have in game to hear a song about a woman named Saloman who is in need of a saviour? Also, what is the song's title?

I really like this song - the lyrics are quite good.

Haha, yeah, I was wondering if I should make another. Empyrean is a good guess, I think they are the only other religion with lyrics in their music, but RoK is the correct answer.

I can't remember if anyone has asked this: What unit icon does Kael have as his avatar?

It's a picture of a greek soldier, or at least with a greek style helmet.

I don't think it's directly connected to FFH, unless I'm missing a connection to an unit graphic.

An immortal obviously. (Does anyone else think that his Mod-pimp immortal avatar could be good for the Balseraphs? Who else would wear a purple hat on top of their helmets)

Who stole the Heartstone from Laroth?

MC was of course right for my answer. The irony is that the Immortals were Persians who fought against the Greeks, and the avatar is a Greek soldier.

Also, it is Varn, I believe. And then Auric may have stolen it from him. You said so in a post once.

Oops, I had the last question... someone else should go if I'm right.

Nope........

You aren't supposed to answer the question immediately after the one you ask. It is not Varn, but they are related.

Ah, yes, I know who you mean then.

Varn does have at least one Brother. His elder brother Haerlond was king of the Elves in the Shadowed Vale.

I was pretty sure that the heartstone was actually stolen by their father (whose name I forget, but I think it also starts with an H. Maybe Kael never actually said and I was confusing him with his son), who lead the rebellion against Latoth but stayed behind to hold off the forces of Laroth so the others could escape. I can't actually find where it specifically says who personally stole the heartstone though, so I guess I'll accept Varn's Brother as being close enough. Haerlond is probably the one who actually took it out of the netherworld anyway, even if is father took it from Laroth.

ok so it's my turn I guess?

Give me a bit to think of something.

edit: ok here's one, it might be a bit vague, but heck.

Which god or angel has a form that is half deer?

Top Bottom