FfH trivia game thread

Phantasms and Sandlions?

Revised 1
Lifespark, Kikijub, Phantasm, these are the ones that are COMPLETELY GONE
Edit 1
the others that i didn't seem to list are still in the game in some form

Okay, I don't play Malakim.

non-trivia question: What is a kikijub? I'm just wondering, I looked around and it seems to be related to fire magic, or earth?

I'm just curious here.

This is the real trivia question as I'm assuming open floor: Whose name both comes up as the father of a leader and a leader? Also, name the child he fathered.

They are related to Earth.

FfH 2 0.23 civilopedia said:
Storytellers have said Kilmorph is secretly jealous of the varied marvels under the purview of Cernunnos, god of nature. Stonewardens would give them an earful on the wonders of the earth, and the necessity of tender care applied to its form and functions to allow for the possibility, let alone sustenance of life. The Kikijub, however, lends some credulous to these stories. Spontaneously emerging from stone outcroppings, these stone creatures can take myriad shapes, though they usually imitate a living creature, from scurrying lizards, to shambling bears, though human shapes are most common. What is undeniable is the damage an angered Kikijub will do, regardless of heavy armor or tight formations.

Sounds like silicon based life forms if anything. I doubt the compact had any limitations on creating life forms, although they could have been made before the compact was made.

Even though The One removed thier ability to create, this probably meant creating on the scale as The One did since they were still able to make thier own archangels and the various beasts they made during the Age of Dragons.

Still waiting on the actual trivia question as the other one was just out of curiosity.

no, there really isn't anything that specifically says he is the direct ancestor of Enion Logos. I'm talking about much more recent, not hundreds or thousands of generations ago.

what is the most useless tech for the Luchuirp?
BTW i already said it (page 65)

The Father/child thing

Perpentach as the leader and Kyleen(sp) as the alternate leader?

Open floor if I'm right.

I thought it was open floor Civ King, sorry about that.

Ivan, you're on the right track in your thinking, but you're still wrong on it. Think about one of the new leaders that have been recently added, where does that name also show up?

edit: okay, I'll toss out a clue, the name appears in one of the leaders pedia entries.

Is it the plague, or something along those lines? Maybe Blight? I remember reading something in the 'pedia....

Koun, a Cultist, father of Hannah the Irin and Minister Koun.

Yep :) At first I thought they were one and the same but then I saw that the Koun that had fathered Hannah was killed for raping her mother.

As for the Kraken of Fields, I kind of thought that was a region of the ocean, or maybe it's a reference to storms?

If I'm right, open floor since I had already done a question before this one.

Top Bottom