FfH trivia game thread

Magister isn't even online, although he IS a, no THE FFH lore buff around here.

edit: Barnaxus, I know that one.

loki
lucian
Erubatres
Abashi
Barbatos
Gurid
Leviathan
Margalard
Yersina
Stephanos
Ars Moriendi
Buboes
Acheron
Meshabber of Dis
Mithril Golem
Baron Duin
Mary Morbus
trojan horse

that should be all of them.

Should we include the unique weapons? they are technically counted as units.

just in case:

staff of souls, scorched staff, gela, rod of winds, pieces of barnaxus, orthus's axe, empty bier, dragon's horde, nether blade, jade torc, healing salve (although it's still possible to have more than one in the game).

I've never seen the jade torc or rod of winds in the game before, so I din't know if it's possible for them to appear more than once.

edit: oh yea, there is the auric ulvin unit mentioned in the manual, but he is scenario specific and so probably doesn't count.

edit2: just spotted drifa the white dragon, but that is also scenario specific.

Barnaxus, Baron Duin Halfmorn, Acheron, Abashi, Eurabatres, Ars Moriendi, Avatar of Wrath, Buboes, Gurid, Leviathan, Margalard, Mary Morbus, Stephanos, Mithril Golem, yersinia, meshabbir of dis, loki

smjjames has them all (that are in the game). Weapons are not set with a World Limit, so there was no need to list those.

For those which are not in the game who also lack the Hero Promotion:
Auric Ulvin
Brigit (Held)
Drifa
Muirin
Sailor's Dirge

So turns out it was a good thing I asked this question, because it made me notice that I listed the Muirin as a normal unit instead of a Hero unit. Doesn't matter too much I suppose, but I perfer to be accurate as possible (now to guess who/what he belongs to...)

Brigit is listed as having the hero promotion though in your manual, although that is when freed. So even though I forgot to mention that unit, that one sort of goes both ways.

As far as the Murin, I bet he belongs to a civ with OO because the traits fit that religion perfectly.

So it's my turn I guess. Give me a bit to think of one, and I'll try not to do a too easy one.

I hope this one isn't too vague as it's hard to think of one that hasn't been asked before.

Which unit is likened to a blizzard?

There are two Brigit units. Brigit_held has only the angel promotion, but the other Brigit has hero (an many more promos in my version)

I'd never noticed Muirin before. It looks like he is really just a Drown.

There are two Brigit units. Brigit_held has only the angel promotion, but the other Brigit has hero (an many more promos in my version)

I'd never noticed Muirin before. It looks like he is really just a Drown.

Yea, the pedia entry shows the same sort of model used for the drown, except red. So obviously a hero for some OO civ.

In the unit thumbnail, he kind of looks like an orc drown to be honest.

And annoyingly placing a barbarian Brigit_held in the worldbuilder, even within a placed Ring of Carcer, creates one that'll fight you :rolleyes:

Muirin is gaelic for "Born of the sea", in addition, the red drown skin is really nice. I want to steal it for some units within the Legion.

The Father and Daughter!
Perpentach (my favorite character of all) and Keelyn.
(answer to family question)

what does the way of the wicked text say? (in English)

Hehe very fast, record i think

what does the way of the wicked text say? (in English)

From this very same thread:

Here is my question. Which tech has the following quote:

"Here an unholy mob of torturers, with an unquenchable thirst for human blood, once fed their long frenzy. Our homeland is safe now, the baneful pit destroyed, and what was once a place of savage death is now a scene of life and health."

(Try another one?)

The problem is that just about everything has had a trivia question on it, barring some creative questions, it's hard to really trivia on anything new.

Top Bottom