Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Kael, Dec 15, 2007.
That makes a lot more sense now, thanks.
Missed your save game.
it didn't have anything to do with the trade screen. It needed to be OK'd until I reached my Hero and gave him instructions.
patch d, repeatable Python Exception when you select Valin Phanuel.
Well there is a problem with afinity it seens, i had the same problem with an hero that gained the Staf of wind by an event, i had only one source of wind mana, and he had +2 str, when i upgraded it was corrected (the hero i was made by an event too i was very luck in that game )
I was with patch D, i don't have a save becouse i continued with the game and mantain only one save.
This will be fixed in patch "e". Its being caused by an equipment in delayed death trying to process an action.
Could this be the problem with my game (see post 722)?
Thanks for any help,
Something in patch "e" must have fixed it because I cant get it to crash.
Can The Mithril Golem be built specific only by Khazad? Cause I am playing as Luchuirp with patch D and I was never given the option of building it, even having the stated requirements (Mithril working, mithril, Runes of Kilmorph state religion and holy city).
I added the "e" patch to the first post. It won't break save games (as long as those games are version "c" or later). It fixes the following issues:
1. Fixed a python error with the Commander Split function.
2. Fixed broken graphics on the Infernal Grimoire.
3. Fixed an error on the Birthright Regained ritual.
4. Lots of Pedia updates.
5. Removed the summoner trait from the barb leader (mostly to limit Barbados's range).
6. Reduced the chance of Brotherhood of Wardens spawning a free unit from 100 to 50%.
7. Raging Seas now requires Optics.
8. Fixed a CtD caused by AI equipment trying to perform actions while in delayed death.
Just loaded Patch E....had a few issues at my end, not sure if its patched correctly.
On loading up, the intro screen (showing Hyborem) has "Version 2030". The Readme file says 030e.
It's wiped my save games .... I must have still been on patch a..... even though I thought I'd installed patch d..... Doh (too Stupid to own a computer!)
No rush for an answer mate.... i'll be in morning for my lost civilization
WoC freeze when ending the turn, .30d (didn't see any WoC fixes for e)
I had the enchanter offers to enchant my weapons event, and opted to buy the enchanter, and that should give my unit the enchanted weapon promo and the adept.
Well, I got the adept and he did have Enchantment I, but my unit didn't get the enchanted blade promo. He also got Enchantment I, which would have been cool had I been a dwarf, but not so useful as such. Also, the adept would not gain exp at all until I researched one of the magic techs after knowledge of the ether. (Also, mana gained from a unique terrain feature, some temple that gave fire mana, didn't give its fire mana till I researched any magic tech after KotE)
Odd and hard-to-reproduce bug/feature I noticed:
It's possible for non-elves to get forested improvements. I'm playing a patch b game as the Amurites on a small continent. Acheron was created in a nearby city, resulting in lots and lots of forest fires on my heavily forested island.
What actually ended up happening was this: I sent a worker to clear a forest and build a mine. While he was working, a fire spread onto the forest he was working in. He finished the mine before the fire burned out. When it finally did burn out, young trees quickly grew back in its wake. Several turns later, I had a forest-covered mine.
Yes, patch 'e' fixed it!!!! Yah!! What a holiday present!! (Don't tell the wife or kids that this may have been the best holiday gift I got)!
Kael, you ROCK!
Patch D as Khazad, two points :
- I captured an Illian worker and also a settler and was rewarded by capturing a worker for both. Both were human workers but had the dwarven promotion after I captured them.
- Dwarven smithy which replaces the forge has neither the 'Removes rust' nor '+1 Happy from gold' bonuses at the same cost as the normal forge (250 hammers, - 1 health) - (possible balance issue/changes to forge not duplicated in smithy)
Otherwise .... fantastic so far
Rosier is unable to take the Scourge promotion; bug or intended effect? (His +40% vs Disciple bonus is probably being considered Scourge if it is a bug.)
Two small bugs i found since i started playing ver 030 :
- Pagan Temples do not give +1 happy with incense.
- the 'no lairs' option in the custom game start menu do not prevent bears from building lairs, leading to bear overpopulation on certain maps.
By the way if someone could point me to the place where i can change the bear spawning rate from lairs, i would be most grateful.
Thanks in advance.
Separate names with a comma.