FfH2 Wallpaper

There is no original 2d art in FfH (except for a few very basic leader flags).

Let me guess...Bannor?

And, speaking of flags, what's with using Aleph for the Grigori? I can see the Aleph-Luchuirp connection (Golems) but Aleph--one of the most mystical characters in the Hebrew language--as the standard for the "Forsakers of the Gods?" What's up with that?

And couldn't we do better than a chesspiece for Hippus' flag? Give us the whole horse, man!

Ljosalfar and Malakim: I think your flags should be a little more complicated. Seriously, I don't think there's enough going on there...

Elohim. Ok, the owl is pretty awesome.

I think the Amurites must've all been busy with arcane research or something on the day flag submissions were due. Is this supposed to be some kind of Rorshach test?

What, do you have to be evil to get a decent flag in this game?

Spoiler :
:joke:

Yeah, I took it as a criticism...Sorry if I did seZ. I'm just looking at it from the viewpoint that I am using the ingame art as it stands now. :crazyeye: so I was a bit confused by the comments.

That was when i said You did not get the point, I did not want to criticize you, not your style, not your decision to use Art from the game.
I was really interested in how long people play it, before they want to contribute (I also have personal past experience with you :)), just out of curiosity, which went into the right direction.

I do appreciate every sort of Fan work, i would like to see even more!!!!!
And I hope you continue your work.

Sorry for disturbing the nice atmosphere with a strange comment. I`ve definitely learned something :)

Now everyone get back to fun! :)

There is no original 2d art in FfH (except for a few very basic leader flags).

Where is the Order symbol from? I really like its design (especially in Miloe's wallpaper with the fire under it)

BadPlayer said:
IMHO the gold dragon should be bigger than the others to emphasize its power. Just my opinion, no more.

Maybe, I didn't think of it that way but you may be right. I was trying to make the black and the Golden Dragon take the same amount of space, while also considering the golden ratio with their positions and scale.

And did everyone else miss my Cult of the Dragon wallpaper? I want more comments on it.

And did everyone else miss my Cult of the Dragon wallpaper? I want more comments on it.

i like it very much. the positioning of the objects are perfect.

constructive critisism: the transition between blue sky and black sky could be little more smoother, just to reduce the contrast between left and right side of the image :)

i like it very much. the positioning of the objects are perfect.

constructive critisism: the transition between blue sky and black sky could be little more smoother, just to reduce the contrast between left and right side of the image :)

Yeah I know, I'm not totally satisfied with it either. I did smooth it some since it was a total sharp border before.

I'm maybe a bit offtopic because the interrogation is not on this page :D but I have played the mod. I already said that I don't have time to play it often (maybe a game each month (and those last month it was more a game each 2 month with my school, job, girlfriend and all ;) ) but I take the time to play sometimes.

Here is a pic I grabbed from the main thread about the time Fire was released. Unfortunately, I do not remember the artist.

Attachments

• Hyborem vs. Basium.jpg
    Hyborem vs. Basium.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 594
Oh yeah, I forgot about that picture. C.Roland put it together.

Hopefully C. Roland won't mind that I dressed this pic up a bit...

Attachments

• ffh2_desktop7.jpg
    ffh2_desktop7.jpg
    394.9 KB · Views: 594
Another desktop for the collection...

Attachments

• ffh2_desktop8.jpg
    ffh2_desktop8.jpg
    422.8 KB · Views: 731
One more for today...

Attachments

• ffh2_desktop9.jpg
    ffh2_desktop9.jpg
    378.2 KB · Views: 506
So you are into psychotic, bloodsucking girls... :lol:

Here is an original creation of mine for the FfHII universe.

Attachments

• ffh2_desktop11.jpg
    ffh2_desktop11.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 670
Top Bottom