Funny Pictures XXVI: The Fun Has Been Doubled!

You realize that's akin to telling Serbs, Bosnians, Montenegrins, and Kosovars that they're all basically the same nationality, right?

Not only that, it's like telling them that they're all Turkish or German.

I was on Tower Bridge when the Shard opened, and it looks like it's still under construction, which makes the top of it the highest eyesore in Europe.

I was on Tower Bridge when the Shard opened, and it looks like it's still under construction, which makes the top of it the highest eyesore in Europe.

What do you make of the shard? I haven't been to London since it's been up. Whats the skyline like now? From what I've seen in the pictures I dislike it, but I imagine seeing it in its flesh might yield a different response.

The last bigish new building i saw was strata tower. I didn't approve.

You can easily see the Shard from everywhere in London and it dominates the skyline in Central London, but the top of it is a horrible eyesore. :(

What do you make of the shard? I haven't been to London since it's been up. Whats the skyline like now? From what I've seen in the pictures I dislike it, but I imagine seeing it in its flesh might yield a different response.

The last bigish new building i saw was strata tower. I didn't approve.
IMO it's a very nice looking building.

But the "grand" inauguration "show" was absolutely abysmal...

Am I the only one here that prefers the exposed concrete of the first picture to the sterile glass of the second picture? The original picture looked more like a great towering monument than a generic skyscraper.

I think the all glass, or nearly so, facades of building isn't very attractive generally. Though I understand the cost considerations that make that the dominant form of building large and commercial buildings.

Am I the only one here that prefers the exposed concrete of the first picture to the sterile glass of the second picture? The original picture looked more like a great towering monument than a generic skyscraper.

in retrospect, a building that looks like a Soviet Reaper isn't going to send a good message, is it...

There are other communists on the forum.

"Prequels Too Awesome to Exist"

To what Liam Neeson one is supposed to be prequel?

Generic skyscraper all the way.

I want some masculine scent elves...

Top Bottom