Funny Pictures XXVII: To Infinity And That Will Do

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get. But then it's not really a pic. And then I don't really get your sig. So I guess I'm hopeless... :mischief:

Just the tip. Just for a second. Just to see how it feels.

elephant loading

real deal

I don't get. But then it's not really a pic. And then I don't really get your sig. So I guess I'm hopeless... :mischief:

Not sure if serious, but Random's avatar and sig are a reference to the Roman statesman Cato the Elder who for a period of time notably ended every one of his senate addresses with "Carthago delenda est" or "Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"(and I also think Carthage must be destroyed)

I'm familiar with the phrase and it's supposed originator. He got his wish. Then Carthage was refounded. And now it's gone again.

my kind of poetry.

So Batman doesn't know science, even though Robin's initial comment is one of the great common misunderstandings? I just don't find it that funny.

A beach slap fight full of non sequiturs between (more or less) grown men wearing tights isn't funny these days..?

Yes, I got that and even why it's supposed to be funny. It's just too long-winded to be funny.

(And no, Monsterzuma, I don't find slapstick to be terribly funny at all.)

*slaps Monsterzuma's face* Dat so funny lololololololol

Red X, ML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom