Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 i destroyed Ragnar before , and still , the leaderhead imagine is of Soliman and the flag is Turk , but the name and culture is "Viking"
2 Hataphestu didn' t researched horseback riding on 1600 A.C.

I don't get number 1 and number 2, but number 3 is just a farm on top of Uranium. AFAIK it isn't a problem and won't cause people to become sterile unless it's enriched, I might be wrong though.

Actually, the farmer may still die of Radon poisoning. As uranium decays, radon (radioactive noble gas) is released and can cause respiratory problems. And it may make it difficult to sell his farm :p

Actually, the farmer may still die of Radon poisoning. As uranium decays, radon (radioactive noble gas) is released and can cause respiratory problems. And it may make it difficult to sell his farm :p

Uranium isn't on the surface, it has to be mined, it's not like the farm has in the middle of it glowing rocks of enriched uranium. :p

Oh, and is your signature serious? Vote republican? :lol:

...all the political sigs here at CFC and that's the one you take issue with... :confused:

Uranium isn't on the surface, it has to be mined, it's not like the farm has in the middle of it glowing rocks of enriched uranium. :p

Oh, and is your signature serious? Vote republican? :lol:

The uranium doesnt have to be on the surface. If uranium is in the rocks, even in infinitely small amounts, when it decays it releases radon that can posion you.

"Radon gas from natural sources can accumulate in buildings, especially in confined areas such as attics, and basements. It can also be found in some spring waters and hot springs."

Get your facts right, democrat.

1 Barbarians who has constructed the Grat Wall ?
2 Wow , it was ragign barbarians , but not THAT raging !
3 Poor Washington.. he spawned in th ass of the world

"Hey , lookeverybody , i don' t scout so i use wb to see what happens of strange "

That Washington city is not a possible starting position using the standard game rules. I reckon it was created using the world builder.

Spoiler :
All starting positions always have at least 3 resources in the fat-cross, and they never have desert, tundra, or ice in the fat-cross. -- The city in your screenshot breaks both of those rules; and so it was either created using the world-builder, or generated by a mod of some kind.

That was my point: That all three of those screenshots were obviously WB'ed, with the possible exception of the second one.

That was my point: That all three of those screenshots were obviously WB'ed, with the possible exception of the second one.

Indeed. I agree that all three are almost certainly created using the world-builder. I've already described what's wrong with the third one, but the other two have problems as well.

In the first one, the barbarian city Olmec has popped its borders. That raises a red-flag because barbarians cannot build any culture buildings. There are some situations in which the barbarians are able to pop their borders, but I don't think we're seeing one of those rare situations here...

In the second one, the barbarians are apparently only using warriors, which is quite odd because barbarians always use a random mix of all the units that are available to them. Are we suppose to believe that all of those barbarians spawned before the barbarians even got archery? -- That's unlikely. -- It's a bit weird that they are scattered like that. Barbarians tend to bee-line towards their target, and so when there are a lot of barbarians, they tend to form lines; whereas the barbarians in this screenshot are just scattered randomly --- that doesn't seem plausible to me.

But perhaps the most telling sign is that Barbarico is currently selected in the world-builder. That is not the default selection, and so obviously it was selected manually.

So, I for one am convinced that Gzz used the world builder to create those "funny screenshots" and then lied to us about his reason for having the world builder open.

I think his reason for having the world builder open was somewhat true, but yes, it was transparently obvious that all of those pics were world-builder'd.

That Washington city is not a possible starting position using the standard game rules. I reckon it was created using the world builder.

Spoiler :
All starting positions always have at least 3 resources in the fat-cross, and they never have desert, tundra, or ice in the fat-cross. -- The city in your screenshot breaks both of those rules; and so it was either created using the world-builder, or generated by a mod of some kind.

Without looking at the screenshot again, isn't it possible that he didn't settle in place and moved elsewhere?

edit: Now that I have seen it again yeah, he has probably worldbuildered out some of the land west of washington...

anyway:

Not sure if I already posted this one, anyway speaks for itself :lol: what is boudica up to?!:

Um... no comment:

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0041.JPG
    180.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0047.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 379
  • Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0048.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 392
1 The IA knows that cottage spam is the best tatic
2 why the lion is here ?
3 Ok , it's in italian , so i will explain :
Indiano is the singular for "Indian" , but here it refers with plural ( who is "indiani" ) , insted , here sign them with the singular

Attachments

• Toku the cotttagespammer0000.JPG
    Toku the cotttagespammer0000.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Civ4ScreenShot0020.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0020.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 154
  • analphabet0000.JPG
    analphabet0000.JPG
    146.4 KB · Views: 138
right if my italian and civ knowledge is right then:

the (pl) evil (pl) indian (s) must be destroyed....

:lol:

carthages unique trait gives all units amphibious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom