Gamereactor New Images

Karl0413

Prince
wow! Finally, some great late game images!!

Is it just me or does the late game look amazing and super futuristic?

I have to say that's a rather ugly biome they picked. It looks alien, but it's ugly (just like SMAC). I also don't really liek Kozlov's military uniform. Hopefully he'll look better with other affinitis.
It's interesting to see that the player has Purity level 12. I somehow imagined affinity levels only go to 10 because infantry and rovers get their last upgrade at 9.

I have to say that's a rather ugly biome they picked. It looks alien, but it's ugly (just like SMAC). I also don't really liek Kozlov's military uniform. Hopefully he'll look better with other affinitis.
It's interested to see that the player has Purity level 12. I somehow imagined affinity levels only go to 10 because infantry and rovers get their last upgrade at 9.

Different people, different tastes; I kind of like his uniform but to each his own. :D

Anyway, I think that is the fungal biome.

Nice pics! What biome is it, it looks like one er haven't seen before? What is the black cube building? Is it a purity lev tank that the red player has?

It's interested to see that the player has Purity level 12. I somehow imagined affinity levels only go to 10 because infantry and rovers get their last upgrade at 9.

I'm guessing levels 11 and 12 unlock the super units we are seeing like the LEV destroyer and Mechs.

Different people, different tastes; I kind of like his uniform but to each his own. :D

It's just that after the picture you posted in the Kozlov thread OP I thought his military career will be downplayed, and here he looks like he's overseeing the construction of a Death Star.

Anyway, I think that is the fungal biome.

Probably. I think it would look better if it wasn't so dark.

It's just that after the picture you posted in the Kozlov thread OP I thought his military career will be downplayed, and here he looks like he's overseeing the construction of a Death Star.

I thought so too but apparently not. Makes me wonder what he looks like going down the Purity road.

Supremacy Kozlov definitely looks like a general now, heh ;D
Looks pretty interesting, though.
And it looks like road/city connection mechanics are the same.

The building seems to be a wonder, judging from its position on the map (even though it loks more like something for a supremacy faction than for purity). So this is the fungal biome? I like it. Anyone notice that the native forest seems to be blue, but there are two green forest tiles in Brazils territory? And some biodomes. Too bad the resolution of the pics is so low. We could get so much intel out of these pictures, if we could actually read the texts.

Holy shiza that Kraken is huge

Are you sure that's Supremacy Kozlov? I mean yes he has robo parts but besides that he looks kinda purity

Wow, what beautiful screenshots.
There are so interesting stuff. I wonder what are those big structures near Cidadela ?, tile improvements or Wonders ?

The building seems to be a wonder, judging from its position on the map (even though it loks more like something for a supremacy faction than for purity). So this is the fungal biome? I like it. Anyone notice that the native forest seems to be blue, but there are two green forest tiles in Brazils territory? And some biodomes. Too bad the resolution of the pics is so low. We could get so much intel out of these pictures, if we could actually read the texts.

Here is them with better resolution:

Spoiler :

Purity air-fighter is called a Raider:

Spoiler :

Supremacy walker is called an Angel and that is a Lev-Destroyer:

Spoiler :

Here, you can enlarge the pictures on the original site
http://www.gamereactor.eu/images/?product=42464&id=1242114

Holy shiza that Kraken is huge

Are you sure that's Supremacy Kozlov? I mean yes he has robo parts but besides that he looks kinda purity

SF (red & gold icons) is commanding the supremacy mechs in the other SShots.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Supremacy Kozlov is amazing!!!
But... aaggghhh.. my eyes! I hate the Fungal biome colours. And I hate even more the way its dark tonalities contrast with the bright schemes of buildings and units.
So far, the colour palette of this game is terrible :thumbsdown:

Top Bottom