Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

Should we also not be talking in the thread right now as well? :confused:

...so confused...

Why the vote for CivGeneral when Nictel's confirmed mafia?

Pizza time

I will read you a pamflet, it is called: Why I should not be in jail.

1. I am the only honest cop
  2. I do not pose any threat to the population
  3. Shopowners I can protect you from other gangs
  4. Other gangs I only want to get rich
  5. I am only interested in my own survival
  6. As shown I can give valuable information
  7. Example? The police was protecting Camikaze last night
  8. The ENTIRE police force is corrupt
  9. There all in gangs. The whole town is a gang, you know that's why it's called Gangland ;-)

"But I worry that they will lynch me when I do not vote for you."

Simple just say, ok I understand he is a crooked cop. But he is also a proven corrupt cop. As for everyone else, who knows what they are! There are so many double roles that you can't trust ANYONE. I am actually the only trustworthy person.

But your role? Well to show just how I can help you read this:"
Spoiler :
Officer Rooney

Here is your badge.

You are a crooked cop and before the arrest of of Mr Greene, you were very close to him and as a result of it you were scared from his arrest, but you are now settled enough to be working for his former number two and now Boss of the Viper gang. Originally you were an honest cop but due to the nature of the force in times past you saw lots of corruption and tired of trying to fight it, you decided to be part of the action and get some extra money on the side, since you feel like you don't get paid enough by the force. That lead you to your friend from school Mr Greene, who you now knew was the boss of a Crime gang and you needed the extra money. Now that you are part of the gang you have made more money than you ever thought you could. When Mr Greene went down so did you thought you would, but he was true to his word to not bring you down with him as he went down. So he left you to keep the information coming to get the upper hand on the police.

Stats:
Sex – Male
Wealth - Poor
Status – Average
Criminal Record – No

Abilities.
Information. You may get information from the Chief of Police for the plans for that day. This will be done in secret.
Bribe. You can ask one shopkeeper per day for a bribe. If the shopkeeper pays the bribe they will be protected from other gangs for three days, you can't ask the same shopkeeper for another 7 days. If they do not pay they might find themselves in some sort of trouble. To do this send me a Pm and I will send it onto that person.

Goals.
Become Rich. You do this via asking for bribes.
Leak. Get information that will help Mr Gilmore out of trouble.

Yes the police probably doesn't want me around. But the police force is CORRUPT, DANGEROUS and most of all UNABLE TO PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN FROM DRUGS.

I WILL be HONEST, RELIABLE, TRUSTWORTHY and out to PROTECT YOU!

Stop SHOUTING, Nictel, please. Do you honestly expect us to believe all the crap you've just posted?

Here´s the thing. While I understand that you will lynch all Vipers remember that we´ve lost our hitman due to a great gamesetup and true professionalism in him. We´re a snake without vemom, but there´s still a killer out there and (at the very least) one more gang to take out.
If you let us live for now we can help you find the others.

Better the Devil you know...

Vote: Darth Caesar

Stop SHOUTING, Nictel, please. Do you honestly expect us to believe all the crap you've just posted?

I do not shout. I tell the truth! You think you can hide but no! We must bring the police down if we want any chance of living in freedom. The mayor declared MARTIAL LAW! Why? So he can run the town as he sees fit. He is the biggest crime lord of them all! BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU! Soon you will not be allowed to say the things you want!

You effing anarchist, keep quiet! You're going down!

Nictel is at the very least not completely full of @#$%. I can confirm that Kamikaze was protected last night. Unvote Vote:CG

There all in gangs. The whole town is a gang, you know that's why it's called Gangland ;-)

Not all of us. For example, I'm a neutral serial kil.. um... I mean... visiting time traveling cyborg. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Nictel is at the very least not completely full of @#$%. I can confirm that Kamikaze was protected last night. Unvote Vote:CG
If Camikaze was protected last night, so what? Aren't we policemen supposed to be protecting the people?
Not all of us. For example, I'm a neutral serial kil.. um... I mean... visiting time traveling cyborg. Yeah, that's the ticket.
John Connor is that way! Don't kill me!

Idt we can kill him until his gang is down.

Although this could be the case, I don't think its a good idea to not try. He's effectively roleblocked for tonight, but what if he has a conversion ability? Nictel is more dangerous because he's a cop AND a gang member so I can support lynching him for now. But letting Khazaar go may not be the best option.

Unless he does it underground in which case we're screwed.

But it must be taken into account… Nictel first, then Khazaar tomorrow?

Top Bottom