Gangland Wars [Game Thread]

Curious... I believe I voted for Khazaar, but it's not in the tally... I wonder if that's just a mistake on c_h's part or if it has something to do with his role.

Curious... I believe I voted for Khazaar, but it's not in the tally... I wonder if that's just a mistake on c_h's part or if it has something to do with his role.
It may have something to do with Khazaar's role. If CH forgot your vote, you would appear as a non-voter, but you are not.

Somehow I didn't die???????

You have been lynched, or sent to jail, so you cannot be part of the action. You can follow the game, but your role is now no longer part of the game.

@civplayah, you did, but I just forgot about it. My bad.

I would like the mayor to contact me.

Don't worry mafia, it has nothing to do with you. I'd like to complete a pg before I die is all.

Also, any assassins for hire, please contact me.

Quick results and then I will edit this post to give a better feel.

Spoiler Summary of night actions :
DaveShack has been found dead, strangled.
The Mayo has called for martial law - meaning any one attempting night actions will be killed by the police. This also means no talking in the thread or via PM or via QT or chat, except if you are contacted by someone on the police, then you can contact them, but never in the thread.

Spoiler Player List :
Alive 31/35
Darth Caesar
civplayah
Jarrema
Mad Man dcmort93 2
Zack
Link
Takhisis
Sonereal
BSmith1068
choxorn
taillesskangaru
Kennigit
Love askthepizzaguy2
NarutoAvatarDBZ
robbiecon
Snaproll
Skwink Caesar
Duke Blackstone
Joecoolyo
ZeletDude
Camikaze
Nictel
sprig
Beefy187
SS-18 ICBM
Khazaar
Autolycus
Snerk
Romanichine
bestrfcplayer
Civgeneral

Injured 0/35

Lynched 1/35
Domination3000. He was a member of Vipers.

Dead 3/35
dcmort93 - Detective Morgan
askthepizzaguy - Mrs Gray
DaveShack - Mrs Kennedy

It is now morning 3 It will end at Thursday 9pm GMT+8

I'd rather we lynch Nictel immediately. Any other Viper will face a possible death, if they risk a night action, but Nictel may be immune to martial law. for being a cop (even a crooked cop).

Top Bottom